The fixer grid is an extension to the Grid that a Fixer can provide access to, for himself as well as anyone else. This alternative Grid has exit points all over Rubi-Ka, and makes traveling around even more convenient than the regular Grid.
Fixers who have done the necessary quest missions Fixer Grid Mission and Fixer Grid Mission (Team) have Nano Programs called Hack Grid Data Stream and Hack Grid Data Stream (Team), respectively.
Maps of RK almost always show the Fixer Grid exits in blue
Floor and Zones and (number of destinations in a zone, if more than one)
- Borealis, Newland City, Old Athen, Omni-1 Entertainment, Omni-1 HQ, Omni-1 Trade, Tir, West Athen
- Athen Shire, Holes in the Wall, Newland, Omni Forest, Rome Blue District, Rome Green District, Rome Red District, Tir County
- Greater Omni Forest, Greater Tir County, Lush Fields, Mutant Domain, Newland Desert, Stret West Bank (2), Wailing Wastes
- Aegean, Clondyke (2), Galway County, Galway Shire, Varmint Woods (2), Wartorn Valley
- Andromeda (3), 4 Holes (3), Pleasant Meadows (2)
- Milky Way (2), Stret East Bank (3), The Longest Road (3)
- Southern Foul Hills (2), Upper Stret East Bank (3), Southern Artery Valley (3)
- Avalon (2), Belial Forest (3), Central Artery Valley (3)
- Broken Shores (2), Deep Artery Valley (3), Mort (3)
- Eastern Foul Plains (3), Perpetual Wastelands (3)
Solo Fixer Grid access
By casting Hack Grid Data Stream, the Fixer will receive the following in his inventory:
Open the inventory, pick up the receptacle, and use it on the Grid access console with a left-click. The fixer is then in the Fixer Grid instead of the normal Grid. The receptacle has a lifetime of only 20 seconds.
Team Fixer Grid access
Casting the Team Fixer Grid nano creates a Data receptacle and additionally the following in the Fixer's inventory:
This can be combined with:
- Empty Data Receptacle Container (Dyna loot)
The Fixer cannot give you the Quiescent Grid Waveform Template, as it is NODROP. Therefore, give the Empty Data Receptacle Container to a Fixer you trust to make:
|Quiescent Grid Waveform Template||Empty Data Receptacle Container||Full Data Receptacle Container|
The container now has one charge and the Fixer can now give it back. Right clicking the Full Data Receptacle Container destroys it and creates an Empty Data Receptacle Container plus a Data Receptacle to use on the grid access terminal. The filled container can be kept indefinitely and be used at any time; using the container creates an empty container, so one container can be re-used any number of times.
Solo Fixer Grid access from Shadowlands
The Quiescent Grid Waveform Template can also be combined with Nano Crystal (Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel), one of the level 220 rewards for completing the Inferno Garden Key mission.
|Quiescent Grid Waveform Template||Nano Crystal (Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel)||Nano Crystal (Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel)|
Even though they have the exact same name, only the resulting Nano Crystal can be used to upload the program Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel. Casting the Energize program finally creates this item:
Similar to a Data Receptacle, use this on a Statue of Transit or Statue of Transportation in the Shadowlands to teleport the user to the Rubi-Ka Fixer Grid.
Both of the below missions give not only the Garden key, but a 'Box of Nanocrystals' also, from which may come Nano Crystal (Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel), or Nano Crystal (Summon Shadowweb Spinner MK X). The Mordeth guide is missing the link to the item: Auno Link: Box of Nanocrystals.
- Galahad Garden Key Quest Shadowlands Guides - Quests Guides on AO Universe
- Lord Mordeth Garden Key Shadowlands Guides - Quests Guides on AO Universe (see the Galahad mission for the link to the list of nanos