Objective: Protect the Rookie Alien Hunter
In this sector, you follow a NPC, the Rookie Alien Hunter. You follow him through a series of canyons loaded with groups of aliens. There are also several ambushes along the way. THE ROOKIE MUST STAY ALIVE UNTIL THE END! If the rookie dies, you must go back and get a new one, which is a major time waste because it basically means redoing the whole sector. Also, along the way through the canyons, there are several laser fences blocking the way. Do not run into these, as they will insta-kill you. When you come to these, stay behind the rookie and he will disable them. Once the rookie has disabled them, they are safe to pass through.
Boss : Embalmer Cha'Khaz
This boss spawns in the center of the last section of canyon as long as the rookie is still alive (after this it doesn't matter if the rookie dies). Have a single character (the tank) attack the embalmer to build hate, and NO ONE ELSE. The boss will spawn several adds: Support Sentries, Alien Pods, and regular aliens. Kill these immediately, especially the support sentries as they can cast protection/heal nanos on boss. The pods are a real pain too as they "capture" someone inside them, rendering that person unable to do anything until the pod is killed. I recommend having everyone assist a caller on the adds while the tank is building aggro. Once the tank has sufficient aggro (1-1.5 bars of health), everyone should attack the embalmer. Keep in mind that adds spawn throughout the fight so everyone should re-assist the caller frequently to make sure the adds stay to a minimum. It seems that when the embalmer is almost dead he starts to wipe aggro and attack random people--be prepared for this, docs.
- Stay with the rookie at all times! People get anxious and want to pull aliens from ahead, but this could leave the rookie open to one of the sudden ambushes that occur frequently.
- If the rookie's health gets low, the only way to heal him is by putting MP heal pets on him.
- Attacking and/or healing the rookie will result in insta-death. DO NOT ATTACK OR HEAL THE ROOKIE. AoEs have been fixed, the only ones that are not allowed are martial artist and fixer area hit special attacks (eg Cluster Bullets).
Sector 28 Bossloot
- Kyr'Ozch Data Core drops 10 times.
- Hacker ICE-Breaker Source drops 5 times.
- 100% CRU Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics
- Parts for APF Nanos:
- Kyr'Ozch Battlesuit Water Processing Unit give 700k
- Kyr'Ozch Battlesuit Gauntlet give 1,5mio
- Kyr'Ozch Battlesuit Audio Processor give 4mio
- Kyr'Ozch Rank Identification give 4mio
- Kyr'Ozch Video Processing Unit give 4mio