- Victory Points, or VP, are a special form of currency, separate from general credits, used to purchase items from the OFAB vendors in the Tower Shops, which are restricted to paid players with the Lost Eden expansion. Free players will accumulate VP but cannot spend it; until, of course, they become paid (with paid accounts being permanently tied to monthly subscription, and unplayable thereafter as free accounts, as of 2013)
- These points are obtained by
- Fighting PvP
- Competing in a Battle Station match
- Completing a PvP Daily Mission
- Dropped as loot inside Kyr'ozch Alien motherships.
- Some items can only be obtained with VP, eg. the Fixer nano Wake Up Call, an instant debuff remover.
Lost Eden FAQ 4 - Victory Points AnarchyOnline.com Forums