- 1 Communication related commands
- 2 Name Command
- 3 Organization related commands
- 4 Emote related commands
- 5 Open/Close Commands
- 6 Pet related commands
- 7 Tower related commands
- 8 Other commands
- 9 Chat Keyboard Controls
- 10 Help Commands
- /tell <character name>
opens a window for private conversation with an in-game character
- /tell <character name> <message text>
sends a private message to a in-game character
- /reply <text>
SHIFT + R <text>
Send a private reply to the last person who messaged you.
Sending messages to specific channels
- / takes you to last chat window
- /v <message text>
sends a message to all characters in your vicinity
- /t <message text>
sends a message to all characters that are currently in your team
- /s <message text>
sends a message to all characters in extended vicinity
- /w <message text>
sends a message to all characters in reduced vicinity
- /o <message text>
sends a message to all characters that are members of your organization
- /text <text>
Shows <text> only in your own chat window.
- /ch <channel>
Change default channel to <channel>.
Finding characters and PvP Commands
- /list - Show all players currently in the same zone as you.
- /list <searched> - Show all players of profession/faction <searched> currently in the same zone as you.
- /anon - Toggle anonymous mode on and off. When anonymous the /list command will not show your name.
- /lft <message> - Toggle 'Looking for team' on and off, optionally using <message> as your description. SHIFT + F is used to find those flagged as looking for a team
- /ignore <name> - Ignore all messages from targeted character until remove by retyping /ignore <name>.
- /ignore list - List everyone on your ignore list
- /duel - challenge another player to a PvP match
- /duel draw - offer to end the duel in a draw, both duellists have to run this command to end the duel
- "/name help" - Shows this help message
- "/name " - Available types are nick (Nick name), first (First name), last (Last name). This is to request a name change.
- "/name remove" - Used to remove your first or last name. For example /name last remove will remove your last name.
- "/name policy" - Shows the current naming policy
- "/name status" - Show the name requests you have in the queue currently
- "/name delete all" - Removes all your requests from the queue
- "/name delete " - Deletes a specific request, id number is available via status
You can change your character name instantly at below level 20. After that you might need to pay for it to be changed.
- /org invite
invites the targeted in-game character into your organisation.
- /org promote
promotes the targeted in-game character up to one rank below yours.
- /org demote
demotes the targeted in-game character if he is of lower rank.
- /org kick
kicks the targeted in-game character out of your organisation.
- /org kick <name>
kicks the named in-game character out of your organisation.
- /org leave
leave your current organisation.
- /org bank
displays the amount of credits currently in the organisation bank.
- /org bank add <amount>
transfers the specified amount of credits from your account to the org bank.
- /org bank remove <amount>
transfers the specified amount of credits from org bank to your account (org leader only).
- /org tax
displays organisation tax rate.
- /org tax <amount>
change organisation tax rate.
- /org debt
show organisation debt.
- /org city
shows organisation city bonuses.
- /org contract
shows organisation contracts.
- /org startvote <text> <duration> <options>
start organisation vote.
- /org stopvote <text>
stop organisation vote.
- /org vote info
shows organisation vote information.
- /org vote <numerical option>
vote for numerical option provided.
- /org create
create a new organisation from a full team.
- /org info
show organisation info of the targeted in-game character.
- /org governingform <form>
change organisation governing form.
- /org ranks
show available organisation ranks.
- /org description <text>
set organisation description.
- /org name <text>
set organisation name.
- /org history <text>
set organisation history.
- /org objective <text>
set organisation objective.
- /org disband
See also Organisations for additional commands and more details .
/me <message text>
- sends a message to emote channel replacing /me with your in-game character name.
Open panels and chat tabs that are closed. For each /open command there is a corresponding /close command
|/open "press tab"||List current options|
|/open "Chatbox Tab Name"||Show hidden chat tab|
|/open ChatConfig||Chat Configuration panel|
|/open Controls||CTRL + 2||Controls window|
|/open Friends||CTRL + 7||Friends|
|/open InfoView||Info window|
|/open ItemStore||Item Store|
|/open Knowledge||CTRL + 3||Knowledge window|
|/open Missions||CTRL + 4||Current Missions|
|/open Nano||CTRL + 8||Nanos|
|/open NCU||CTRL + 0||Current running nanos|
|/open Pet||Pet info, only works if there is a pet|
|/open PlanetMap||P||Planet map|
|/open PlayfieldMap||CTRL + 6||Playfield map|
|/open Raid||CTRL + SHIFT + R||Raid setup|
|/open Settings||F10||Options and Keyboard settings|
|/open Stats||CTRL + 9||Statistics panel|
|/open Team||CTRL + 5||team panel|
|/open Tradeskill||SHIFT + T||Tradeskill construct popup|
|/open Wear||CTRL + 1||Wear panel|
- /pet <name> <command> - Sends <command> to your pet <name>. If you do not specify <name> the command is sent to all your pets. If you specify <name> and your pets name includes spaces you need to add quotationmarks, eg. /pet "Nibbles the dog" terminate.
- /pet <name> attack - Makes the pet attack your targeted enemy
- /pet rename [name] - Renames the targeted pet to [name]
- /pet <name> guard - Will set the pet on autoguard you if you are attacked.
- /pet <name> terminate - Will terminate the pet allowing you to cast a new one.
- /pet <name> wait - Sets the pet on wait mode
- /pet <name> behind - Sets the pet on wait mode
- /pet <name> report - Reports the pet activities
- /pet <name> chat "[String]" Makes the pet chat
- /open pet - open pets info windows
- /close pet - close pets info windows
- /tower attack - Makes the tower attack your targeted enemy
- /tower rename [name] - Renames the tower to [name]
- /tower guard - Will set the tower on autoguard you if you are attacked.
- /tower terminate - Will terminate the tower allowing you to build a new one.
- /tower wait - Sets the tower on wait mode
- /tower behind - Sets the tower on wait mode
- /tower report - Reports the towers activities
- /tower chat "[String]" Makes the tower chat
- /cc addbuddy <name>
Add someone to your friends list.
- /cc rembuddy <name>
Remove someone from your friends list.
- /cc rembuddy ?
Clears the entire ? section of your friends list.
Exiting from game
- /camp - Exit the client the normal, gracefull way.
- /quit - This command will exit the client without further questions. Sometimes used to "fake LD". Not very usefull. Note that when quitting game suddenly (/quit or double Alt+F4) some settings might not be saved, such as icon positions, certain options etc.
- You select your target's fighting target.
- Will translate into the name of your selection.
- Will translate into the name of your fighting target.
- Will translate into the name of your character.
- /macro <name> <command>
- Generates a button to run <command> that can be placed on an action bar, hit Y to display it
- /script <filename> <arguments>
- Sends contents of <filename> into in-game chat, replacing %1, %2, etc with <arguments>
- /delay <milliseconds>
- Delays script execution by <milliseconds>
- Tells you for how long you have played this character. Also gives you the local time, both in-game and real-time.
- Tells you when character was created.
- When you are stuck, sit down and use this command and you will be moved
- Suicide after one minute and get teleported to the active reclaim point, losing all unsaved XP
- Will bring up the next tip.
Viewing local files
- /showfile <filename> - Shows the local file <filename> in the info window. This is used by the helpsystem alot. The path defaults to your Anarchy Online\cd_image\text\help\ directory.
- /messagebox <message> - Opens a messagebox with <text> in it and a Ok button to close it. This is NOT the info window we will be using alot later, just a popup message box.
Chat Keyboard Controls
|Go to Chat Command||Enter|
|Cycle through previous inputs||SHIFT + <arrow up> and SHIFT + <arrow down>|
|Activate input with reply to last /tell||SHIFT + R|
|Cycle through which /tell to reply to||SHIFT + <arrow up> and SHIFT + <arrow down>|
|Activate input with ‘/’ in the input||/? or <num />|
|Submit chat input||<Enter>|
|Scroll back in chat history||<Page Up>|
|Scroll forward in chat history||<Page Down>|
|Delete next character||<Delete>|
|Delete previous character||<Backspace>|
|Delete previous word||CTRL + <Backspace>|
|Move cursor to beginning of input||<Home>|
|Move cursor to end of input||<End>|
|Toggle overwrite / insert||<Insert>|
|Pet Help||/help pet|
|Org Help||/help org|
|Petition Function for help commands||/help petition|
|Emote commands||/help emote|
|Macro syntax||/help macro|
|Basic scripting help||/help script|
|Short list of chat commands||//help chat|
|Team command help||/help team|
|Various commands||/help misc|
|Changing camera help||/help camera|
|Shortcut bar help||/help actionbar|
|List Command Help||/help list|
|Control Tower and Service Tower help||/help towers|
|Voice commands||/help voices|
|Perks Help||/help perks|
|Shawdowlands faction Help||/help factions|
|Shadow level help||/help shadowlevel|