Cyborg Death Squad Armor
Appeareance and Features
Values compared to Carbonum Armor
Pro 'n' Con
+ Energy AC at high value fixes one of Carbonum's weaknesses. A silver lining rather than a bonus, is that Fixers get another non-Shadowlands armor unique to them, the Padded Love Armor set. Toughness where it is commonly needed: ranged Fixers get hit most at range, so the Projectile AC is more useful than Melee AC. Lots of ACs that are equally tough as Carb, which is pretty good going.
- Better bonuses on other sets, notably Padded Love Armor. Fixer Profession or visual profession (False Profession, Assume Profession, Mimic Profession) only. So little Psychological Modifications bonus on the head that a Nanomage Fixer would be better off wearing Shades of Lucubration. So little Radiation AC that even Carb beats it.
CDS Armor is Cyborg loot. Places you can find CDS Armor:
- Cyborg Barracks on the eastern border of Greater Tir Country. It is directly east of the Temple of the Three Winds with the coordinates (3250, 2350)
- Another Cyborg camp is southwest from the Sentinel HQ (1489, 844) in the region Mort (1360, 570). Travel north from Meetmedere to reach it. The Cyborgs there, according to the Meta Physicists Tecmorris are in the upper 180 level range. There is one building that is enterable but contains high level MOBs. There are mission terminals in the area as well
- Northwest of it, there is another Cyborg camp (Hidden Base) with Cyborgs in the 180 level range. Journey to Hope and then west to reach it. The Camp is in a crater, whose entrance is on the south side
- East and Northeast areas of the Perpetual Wastelands
- Any of the Cyborg Dynas in List of Dyna Camps