An efficient design of robot, without the Warbot's tendency to go rogue. Rogue Gladiatorbots such as those at Bot Mountain in Greater Tir County are therefore relatively rare enemies, and Guardbots even more so, compared to the innumerable A-series Warbots that have broken programming and roam uninhabited areas. The notable exception, of course, is the Trash King in Athen Shire.
Nano Programs that allow Engineers to create them as fighting allies are found at Quality Level 47, with upgrades up to to 86, under the name Gladiatorbot; the Guardbot upgrade program ranges from 90 to 123, making them the longest-running model in the Engineer series.
Nano Program - Robot Level Comparison
|Model Upgrade||Nano Level||Robot Level|
- First Clan Shoulderpads Quest
- First Omni Shoulderpads Quest
- Second Clan Shoulderpads Quest
- Second Omni Shoulderpads Quest
- Equipment Tradeskills (Robot Junk)
- Item Tradeskills
- Junkmetal Armor (Robot Junk)
- Mechanical Analyzer
- Personalized Basic Robot Brain (Robot Junk)
- Solar-Powered Pistol (Engineer Pistol, with Mechanical Analyzer used for upgrade)
- Trimmer - Increase Aggressiveness (Engineer Tool used to increase robots' combat effectiveness)
- Virral Triumvirate Egg (Robot Junk)