Macros are Buttons for the Quickbar. The can either be created via dropping items on the Quickbar, Armor, First Aid Kits, Weapons, Specials or Nanos. Or via typing commands in chat. The syntax to create command macros is:
"/macro <macro name> /<command to be executed>"
- "/macro Attack /pet attack" = your Bot will try to attack your current target.
- "/macro Guard /pet "meatball" guard" = your pet named "meatball" will guard you.
- "/macro Pulp /pet social pulp" = will execute the emote /pulp (only for NPC charmed pets)
- "/macro Watch_out /s Watch out! A %t!" = will result in the shout: "Watch out! A <name of your target>!"
- "/macro Assist /assist Xtralmofo" = will give you the fighting target of Xtralmofo
Macros can be assigned scripts that generate other Macros. For example the chat command below creates macro for the quickbar that when pressed will create an macro with the assist command with the name of your targeted character.
- /macro GenAssist /macro Assist /assist %t