18.0 - Legacy of the Xan - Booster Pack
The expansion content is now available on the live dimensions. Please see the following FAQS on the forums for some answers about the expansion content and how to access it
- Explore two enormous new adventure areas, and discover a new central hub the hidden-away city of the Xan civilization.
- Throw yourself into three new team instanced encounters.
- Progress through hundreds of new solo and team missions and seek to uncover the truth in the complex Dust Brigade and Alien Invasion storylines.
- New powerful symbiants, spirits, and deck items - enabling you to boost your character to new heights.
- New PVP Fear nanos added to the OFAB PVP vendors.
- MP pets and Carlo Pinnetti pet durations should now be increased to 2 hours.
- Orbital Strike Mechanics updated - Orbital Strikes will no longer kill players at full health caught in the the strike. Players caught in the affected area will now be knocked away to a significant distance, damaged, and snared for a short amount of time to disperse the crowd...rather than kill it outright.
- Bow has been added to the Champion of Light Artillery perk line. The two associated perk specials (Collapser + Implode) can now be used with a bow equipped.
- Cool-Down timers will now display visually on icons on the shortcut bar for nanos and perks. This can be enabled/disabled in the options window.
- Agents have now been granted FP access to some previously unusable nanos.
- QL 300 MP-spawned Unpolluted Crytals should now be fillable on QL 255 towers.
- Form Of Risan should now correctly require SI/PM and no longer has an associated runspeed debuff.
- Fixed several significant exploits.
- Adding the suggested SK rewards for 220 players to the Dust Brigade and Alien questlines.
- Increasing the drop rates of components for Spirits that drop from the Technomaster and Vortexx instances.
- A serious attempt at removing the raid related crash that has been occurring recently.
- Further work at tightening up client server synch even further.
- Addressing small issues with several of the new missions.
- Removing the smoke effect from the new hoverchairs.
- Adjusting alien snares to reduce training in the Arid Rift alien playfield.
- Pets and NPCs should no longer be affected by newly introduced PVP fear nanos.
- Tidying up a few new exploits.
- Challenge the new 12 player Legacy of the Xan final raid instance and gain access to new powerfull items.
- Based on character affecting changes in the LOX booster a new full IPR will be available to everyone. (Everyone will now have ONE full IPR..these are not saveable/collectible.)
- The long awaited perk-reset NPC is now available on the Jobe Platform.
- Hotbar timers should now work in the "Controls" window.
- New Battle Station sided chat channels.
- All debuffs should now be removed from pets/owners inside the Decontamination Room.
- New faster available monster corpses should no longer be tabbable targets.
- Monsters should no longer gain out-of-combat heal delta during combat.
- Shopping channels will now be limited to level 11+ to help combat spamming issues.
- PVP Fear nanos should once again function correctly.
- The Decontamination room should now once again correctly teleport out players to the correct locations.
- Several exploit fixes.
- All raid members should now receive a mission update when completing the 12-man instance. Due to issues with this mission it might be necessary to delete and re-acquire your mission from the Awakened Xan accessed at "426 601 y 311 6013" in the LOX Central Gateway.
- Stuns should no longer break charmed pets.
- LOX 12-man raid loot and mechanics should now be improved.
- Monster in-combat regen should now work correctly.
- Several significant exploit fixes.
Elder Hall Instance:
- Bosses inside "Elder Hall" should now be Boss-Calmable again.
- The spawn of the Deranged Xan should no longer trigger an NCU wipe. (NCU wipes of any kind should also no longer remove "reward buffs" of any kind.)
- Added buff reward for those who complete the Elder Hall instance. (Not related to the mission. Will happen at every completion of this instance.)
- Standing the the "altar" rooms will now be significantly more painfull.
- Should Fabio be out of position in Sector 42 he can now be returned to his post by speaking with him.
- You will no longer have to complete a quest line to access "Inside the Machine". Those who have already completed this quest and have received their "Dust Brigade Security Codes" will now find that this item will now transport them to the DB instance from anywhere on RK and transport them BACK to a city of their side once outside the instance.
- Using Enforcer Rage Nanos should no longer clear Neretva Canyon access nanos.
- Fixed several exploits.
- Insane damage should no longer be inflicted by the Strange Mist inside the Elder Hall instance.
- Loot tables of the Deranged Xan have been adjusted to the now reasonably stable level of difficulty.