- 1 18.7.0 Patch Notes
- 1.1 New Player Experience
- 1.2 ICC HQ has been overhauled
- 1.3 Battlestation Changes
- 1.4 Parry/Glance Changes
- 1.5 World Changes
- 1.6 Quests
- 1.7 Vendors
- 1.8 Item Shop
- 1.9 Systems Changes
- 1.10 Profession Nano Changes
- 1.11 Profession Perk Changes
- 1.12 Research Proc Changes
- 1.13 Weapon Changes
- 1.14 Monster Changes
- 1.15 Chat
- 1.16 GUI
- 1.17 Stats
- 1.18 Veteran Shop
- 1.19 General Changes
- 1.20 Development
- 1.21 Obligatory
- 2 18.7.1 Patch Notes
- 3 18.7.2 Patch Notes
- 4 18.7.3 Patch Notes
- 5 18.7.4 Patch Notes
18.7.0 Patch Notes
Patch Date: April 21, 2015
New Player Experience
- New citizens of Rubi-Ka will start their journey in Arete Landing
- Explore a new starting playfield!
- Enjoy a new series of quests to guide new characters to the ICC HQ
- The 30 first levels, players will get an increased amount of xp for completing missions.
- All missions will now give players 1000 credits extra as a reward.
- Inventory save should now be more effective for the server.
- New characters now start out with 1 meter/second higher run speed than before.
ICC HQ has been overhauled
- Added general stores to ICC.
- Moved the Jobe whompah from Borealis to ICC.
- The subway entrance is now located in ICC HQ.
- A FC shop/Phasefront dungeon has now been added to ICC HQ. Here you will be able to see items that you can buy in the FC shop.
- The unicorn Lander in Andromeda has been moved to ICC HQ and now has a proper door.
- Fast-access to Temple of Three Winds/Inner Sanctum will be exclusive to ICC.
- Zyvania Bagh, Des Morck, Cody Monkie and Windcaller Karrec have moved to ICC HQ.
- Battlestations will allow you to choose which team you fight for, either Red or Blue.
- Mechs/Turrets should be unavailable the Battlestation Decontamination room.
- Battlestation signup area now has an OFAB shop area in the duel room and this room has now been made bigger. Separate rooms for the signup terminals have been removed and the terminals have gotten a new visual appearance. The notum miner playfield has now gotten a terminal.
- Using a Teleporter in the battle station should lock Treatment for 10 seconds, the player will not be able to use a teleporter again for 10 seconds.
- Using the stuck command in Battlestation should no longer make you lost in space.
- You should no longer be able to fall through the glass floor outside the battlestation's core.
- Glass windows have been removed from the battlestation's wings.
- The "thumpers" have been replaced by large pillars
- Parry has been renamed to Deflect.
- Deflect is a defensive stat that and not a melee special. Deflect increases the chance that incoming attacks become Glancing Hits. A Glancing Hit deals 50% damage. Glance chance is 0%->10%, between 0->3000 Deflect skill.
- Fast Attack: Glancing hit will deal normal damage.
- Fling Shot: Glancing hit will deal normal damage.
- Sneak Attack: Glance is 50% damage.
- Aimed Shot: Glance counts as a miss with 0 damage.
- Backstab: Glance is 50% damage (on the damage calculated before applying the backstab multiplier).
- Brawl: Glance is 50% damage.
- Burst: Per bullet: Glance is 50% damage.
- Dimach: Glance is 50% damage.
- Full Auto: If a shot is glanced, all subsequent bullets will do 50% damage.
- All areas with Whom-pahs have gotten new whom-pahs.
- Most areas on Rubi-Ka should now have their player city plots removed.
- A huge amount of trees and objects have stopped floating... Someone must have killed the floaty leets in those areas...
- All outdoor Jobe NPCs will no longer sell items
- The sky is suddenly more detailed
- One of the tower fields in Central Artery Valley should no longer be partly behind the zone border.
- One of the tower fields in 4 holes should no longer be on top of a cliff that melee characters cannot reach.
- The Phasefront Vendor Area has been removed from Newland lake.
- Borealis have now been under ICC's protection for a while and the city has started to show signs of that.
- The Ring has now been placed in Newland City. ARKs can utilize this area to run pvp events.
- Coast of Tranquillity and Coast of Peace should now be re-opened, no new content have been added there at this time.
- The zone border between Lush Fields and Clondyke should now work properly.
- Doors in the Broken Shores should no longer return an error.
- Doors in the Stret West Bank no longer has Nano Crystal as description.
- All seasonal content has been placed out with proper spawn points on Rubi-Ka.
- A Ganking Uncle Pumpkin-Head with a slow spawn timer will appear in the SBC Site Alpha Romeo areas and will have a high chance to drop the oldschool phats that we added to the GUPH last year.
- A Pumpkin on a Stick will indicate the spawn points of Griefing Uncle Pumpkin Heads during Halloween.
- Shadowlands startup area has now been closed down and Drake has moved to the bridge and will hand players a mission to seek out the Nascence garden key quest npcs.
- Subway has gotten a new quest to new help players go there.
- Temple of the Three Winds have now gotten a new quest and Windcaller Karrec has moved in to a small cargo house in ICC HQ. This quest will allow players to use the portal to the Temple of the Three Winds area which is located inside Karrec's cargo house.
- The portal to enter the Temple of the Three Winds can be used by higher level players to get to the Inner Sanctum.
- The quest items for the sided shoulder pads (Alvin Odeleder/Dodga Demercel) Will now upload a mission with coordinates when used.
- The daily mission Distress Call should no longer break.
- A quest that directs you to Professor Dedlock will be given by an npc in the ICC HQ named the Representative of IPS.
- Professor Dedlock will no longer give nano-technicians a cyberdeck upon completing the nano specializations, these can be bought instead.
- A quest that teaches players about the mail terminal has been made and Fia Lou in ICC HQ will hand it out.
- All neutral vending machines have now gotten their content updated.
- Veteran shops are no longer outdoors and have been moved in to the tower shop.
- The AI leet vending machine has been moved in to the tower shop.
- Nano-Technicians will be able to buy their cyberdecks from the Nano-Technician of IPS in Jobe.
- Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.
- A vendor had been added to the Pandemonium Gardens which sells Rare nano crystals, this npc is called "Greedy Shade". The Greedy Shade will sell the following nano crystals to anyone who has all garden and sanctuary keys:
- Nano Crystal (Minor Nanobot Defense)
- Nano Crystal (Grand Theft Humidity)
- Nano Crystal (Nanobot Defense)
- Nano Crystal (My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend)
- Nano Crystal (Fists of the Winter Flame)
- Nano Crystal (Composite Heavy Artillery)
- Nano Crystal (Superior Notum Overflow Injector)
- Nano Crystal (Notum Overflow Injector)
- Nano Crystal (Nanobot Shelter)
- Nano Crystal (Poisoned Wounds)
- Nano Crystal (Simple Viral Agent)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Augmentation Cloud)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Bot Reproduction)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Continuous Reconstruction)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Hasty Augmentation Cloud)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Hearty Constitution)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Improved Cut Red Tape)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Improved Instinctive Control)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Improved Red Tape)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Neural Interfaced Augmentation Cloud)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Semi-Sentient Augmentation Cloud)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Serene Sky)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Smoke Bomb)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Soothing Breeze)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Soothing Calm)
- Weird Looking Nano Crystal (Tranquillity of the Vale)
- Previous owners of Phasefront Points will be able to claim rewards from the item shop.
- A Sealed Bazzit's Alien Library has been made for the item shop.
- A treatment transfer nano can has now been made for the item shop.
- An Insurance Agent Nano Can has been made for the item shop.
- A resurrection sickness removal nano can has been made for the item shop.
- A premium lottery ticket has been created.
- We have now updated the rewards from the lottery item. What you can win will be in the description of each lottery ticket.
- Side change will no longer make the character lose their purchased item shop garden key.
- NipponTech Glowing Mood Pads have now gotten a polish.
- Premium Nano Crystal (Pronouncement of Magnanimity) now has a new icon and is easier to read in the nano description window.
- All replica armors should now be possible to equip in the chest slot.
General Nano Changes
- We have removed many nano programs.
- All init debuffs are now placed in the same nanoline. Systems changes have been made to these nanos and many of them has been removed.
- Weird Looking Crystals no longer fail on upload and can not be tradeskilled.
- All blocker nanos (Nano programs which is cast by a nano to prevent re-casting for x amount of time) should now be removed from the game.
- All grid and teleportation nano programs have been placed in the same nano line.
- Nano Crystal (Drain Psychic) now drains all abilities.
- Aimed Shot Incompetence will now debuff all ranged specials.
- 1H Edged Weapon Incompetence will now debuff all Melee Weapon skills.
- BioMet Incompetence will now debuff all Nano skills.
- Brawl Incompetence will now debuff all melee specials.
- Pistol Incompetence will now debuff all Ranged Weapon skills.
- Lethargy will now debuff all Evasion skills.
- All 1 hour composite nano programs should now last for 4 hours (other composite nano programs are no longer sold and will be removed). Meta-Physicist Mocham nano programs are not included in this change.
- Pet users have gotten the pet attention nanos updated. Improved Pet Attention is now called Pet Cleanse and will remove various debuffs from the pets.
- Pet Warp now has local cooldown with no casting time which makes it more convenient to use.
- Shade, Keeper, Soldier and Enforcers have been given a root/snare removal nano.
- Fixer weird looking damage buff nanos can now be used by Agents and Soldiers too.
- Neural Stimulator can now be used by Meta-Physicists and Bureaucrats and has gotten the 3 intelligence and psychic stats that used to be on improved cut red tape.
- Shade's two first Sneak attack buffs can now be cast on any target, the best target nano increases the target's sneak attack skill by 70 points. The highest one that the shade can buff himself with increases the sneak attack skill by 150 points. This nanoline no longer buffs fast attack or add all def. This nano line will also be possible for Adventurers and Keepers to cast.
- Keeper's two first Fast attack buffs can now be cast on any target, the best target nano increases the target's Fast attack skill by 70 points. The highest one that the Keeper can buff himself with increases the Fast attack skill by 150 points. This nanoline no longer buffs damage add or add all off. This nano line will also be possible for Shades, Martial Artists and Enforcers to cast.
- All layer/absorb shields will have the same stacking order, to allow for procs/nanos to be used more easily, together.
General Perk Changes
- The cartographer perk line will now enable just one teleportation perk action that improves as more perk points are placed in the line from 1 hour perk timer to 5 minutes. The effect of this Special is a teleport to Tir/Newland/Omni-Ent. For each perk in the line, the shadowlands maps will be enabled too.
- The explorer perk line will now increase adventuring and regain xp percentage. This perk line will also enable just one teleportation perk action that scales with the amount of perk points in this line from 1 hour to 20 minutes. The effect of this Special is a teleport to Omni Forest/Tir County/Newland Desert.
- Training seminar line will just increase the XP modifier and the amounts removed from the other nano lines have been moved to this one.
- Shotgun Mastery received a new level 10 perk action: Point Blank
- Leg Shot perk will snare the target
- Blindside Blow no longer has a facing or hatelist requirement, with a reduced stun
- Adjusted Freak Strength stun durations and def checks
- Blunt Mastery
- Bring the Pain - Shortened attack time, made AoE easier to land, increased damage, extended stun
- Crush Bone - Extended effects while in PvM, easier to land
- Devastating Blow - Halved recharge, lowered damage, increased def check
- Quick Bash - Increased damage, shortened recharge, lowered def check, extended duration of "Affected by Quick Bash"
- Edged Mastery
- Quick Cut - Increased damage, reduced def check
- Flay - Increased damage
- Flurry of Cuts - Increased damaged, increased chance to land
- Ribbon Flesh - Slightly decreased chance to land
- Bone Crusher
- Hammer and Anvil - Increased damage buff
- Overwhelming Might - Raised def check, shortened recharge
- Pulverize - Lowered Def Check, increased execution time
- Seismic Smash - Lowered def check, shortened recharge
- Cleave - Lowered def check, recharge time
- Transfix - Increased damage, lowered recharge
- Pain Lance - Shortened recharge, increased DoT damage
- Slice n Dice - Lowered recharge, hits for 3 times, increased individual hit damage
- Clearsight will fire off more quickly
- Dazzle with Lights will be visible in the target's NCU
- Starfall perks will execute more quickly, with some damage adjustments
- Atrox Primary Genome
- Mongo Rage: Gives an initial 2 second +500 AAO buff, and then a 10 second +1500 AAO buff, with -1500 AAD/-25% Crit Resist
- Body Tackle: Increased damage and chance to land, removed stun
- Atrox Secondary Genome
- My Own Fortress is learned at Perk Level 3, Wit of the Atrox is learned at Perk Level 10
- My Own Fortress: Adds 50 AAO, Reduces Run Speed by 100, and raises ACs by 4000
- Wit of the Atrox: Adds 120 Evades, 50 AAD, and 120 damage
- Nanomage Primary Genome
- Reject: Damage and chance to land have been increased
- Sword: Doubles nano cost, reduces nano Init by 150, Reduces Healing/Nuke damage by 15%
- Nanomage Secondary Genome
- Pen: Removed blind, added scaling damage, reduces Run Speed by 300 and Nano Resist by 50
- Notum Shield: Requires 2k nano, minor nano heal, reduces nano by 500 every second, reflects 10% of damage
- Opifex Primary Genome
- Opening: Increased damage, lowered requirement to above 75% health
- Derivate: Doubled damage, lowers AAD by 150, increased chance to land
- Opifex Secondary Genome
- Blinded by Delights: Reduces nano skills by 7%, Reduces AAO by 75
- Dizzying Heights: Increased damaged, reduced execution time
- Solitus Primary Genome
- Tacky Hack: 20 second Snare/Root resist, 5 second Stun resist
- Sphere: Team Buff of 150 AAD/AAO and 10% Crit increase
- Solitus Secondary Genome
- Feel: Reduced max damage, reduced cooldown, increased chance to land
- Survival: Lowered base heal to 500, heals tick every 2 seconds, added nano
Profession Nano Changes
- Adventurer morph buffs have been updated to increase the buff values with the adventurer's level. Morph nanos will become self buffs only for the adventurer.
- The Wolf Morph will increase Dodge, Duck, Evade , Run Speed and Perception and be in the Runspeed Buffs, Perception Buff and Major Evasion Buffs nano lines.
- The Sabretooth Morph will increase all damage types, Add all off and be in the Damage buff and aao buff nano lines.
- The Pit lizard buff will increase AC, Max Health and Aggressiveness. It will be in the AC Buff and HP Buff nanolines.
- The Leet/Shadowleet Morph will increase Concealment, Critical Increase and Run Speed and be in the Runspeed Buffs, Concealment Buff and Critical Increase Buff nanolines.
- The Reet Morph will increase your Dodge, Duck, Evade and Run Speed and be in the Vehicle nano line.
- Adventurer Eagle Eye buff should now increase the target's Aimed Shot skill by 165 points.
- Adventurers will get a short term high value Add all Def buff which can only be used in wolf form.
- Adventurers will get a short term high value damage shield buff which can only be used in pit lizard form.
- Adventurers will get a short term high value critical increase buff which can only be used in leet form.
- Adventurers will get a short term high value damage add/ Add all off/init buff which can only be used in sabre form.
- Adventurers will get an AOE taunt dot nano to execute when in the form of a Pit Lizard.
- Adventurers will get a taunt nano to execute when in the form of a Pit Lizard.
- Adventurer nukes has been removed.
- Adventurer mezz is now a proper mezz nano and can be used when in the leet form.
- Adventurers can only use the morph heal nano formula when in the pit lizard form.
- Adventurer "pull nano" / "Proximity Range Debuff" can only be executed on targets that have not engaged in combat. This nano will now taunt the npc it is cast on and make sure the npc doesn't tell his friends that he is being attacked. NPCs within 10-20 meters of this npc will get mezzed for 5 seconds to make sure they do not attack the adventurer or the adventurer's team. At the end of the mezz nano, the npc will get his cry for help and proximity range reduced so that he will not aggro any players standing really close, and if the npc does aggo a player, he will not be able to tell his friends unless the friends stand extremely close.
- Added "A Return to Form" - removes any Adv morphs on the player
- Nano Invocation of the Phoenix will completely heal the target, and not cause massive hate
- Lowered requirements for Poisonous Bite
- Any morph can be casted into another one; ending a morph will terminate nanos that were associated with that morph
- Added new team morphs, based on the form of the Adventurer: Dragon, Tree, Leet/Shadowleet, Wolf, Sabretooth/Predator
- Dragon auras affect AC, health, and adds 1% reflect
- Tree auras affect HealEff, NanoDamage, and HealDelta
- Leet auras affect CritMod, Concealment, and RunSpeed
- Wolf auras affect AAD, RunSpeed, and Perception
- Sabretooth auras affect AAO and +damage
- The first 2 Tree morphs can be cast a lower levels
- Agent Escape nanos are less effective when under the influence of a False Profession, no longer requires any ncu, places a line cooldown of 2 minutes on you, has a duration of 15 seconds and increases movement speed, nano resistance, add all def. and critical decrease.
- Agent Aimed shot buff Take the Shot now increase the target's Aimed Shot skill by 165 points, the Assassin's Aimed Shot increases the Rifle skill by 395 and the Aimed Shot skill by 205. This nano program will be in the Rifle Buff nano line. No Aimed shot buffs will increase critical chance (These values have been moved to other nano lines.).
- True Profession has a line cooldown of 20 minutes.
- Agent Rifle buffs no longer buff Aimed shot or Sneak Attack. (These values have been moved to other nano lines.)
- The agent Critical (sureshot) line has been changed to become a long term critical increase buffing line which shares the same nano line as martial artist critical increase buffs. The highest critical increase value the agent will be able to buff their target with is 11 points and the agent will be able to buff himself with 23 points of critical increase at the highest level.
- False Profession nanos no longer debuffs nano init, debuffs nano range, or increase interrupt chance
- Lowered cast/recharge time of detaunts
- Lowered execution time on several offensive perks
- Added "Two Left Feet" which strips the target of Dance of Fools/Limber; must not be in a False Profession
- The Repressor will cease auto-attacks from active hostile targets, with an increased detaunt
- Bail nanos can be used while under False Profession
- Increased damage and lowered cost on DoT nanos
- Minor increase to Damage buffs
- Lowered recharge and defense check on Death's Gaze
- FP Agents can cast Calling of Belamorte, a selection of the Bureaucrat Shadowlands mezzes, some Enforcer single-taunts, and some tree morphs; agents can no longer cast Aggressive Reptile or the emergency Soldier heals
- The Bureaucrat red tape nano line no longer debuffs inits. The nano programs has been separated in to two lines. The Rubi-Ka red tape nano and the currently obtainable improved red tape nanos are now skill lock debuffs. The accidentally duplicated old red tape nano has been transformed in to a nano delta debuff and has gotten its own weird looking crystal. The Lost Eden version of these nano programs have been removed or added to the malaise line.
- The Cut red tape nano programs only improve add all def, skill lock modifier and critical decrease.
- Bureaucrat lawyer/secretary pets now have the same line cooldown as Meta-Physicist attack pets.
- Nano Pink Slip: Increased damage, additional damage if affected by Workplace Depression
- Nano Intensify Stress: -60 Nano/Heal delta, +10% chance to interrupt nanos, -30 AAD
- Nano Improved Red Tape: Doubles SkillLock and lowers Evade by 6% (Evade debuff currently hits the wrong target)
- Nano Corporate Strategy: Increased duration
- Reduced casting time of Anti-root nanos
- Improved Red Tape will lower the target's Evade by 6%
- Added Initiative debuffs: Wasteful Arm Movements, Wasteful Nanobot Control, Inefficient Arm Movements, and Inefficient Nanobot Control
- Blast Shield will grant more absorbs, as well as Root/Snare resistance
- Droid Damage Matrix lasts for 10 minutes
- Added "Droid Pressure Matrix," which can proc, inflicting a debuff on the target for an AAO/AAD debuff, based on the target's level
- Doctors have been given a DOT removal nano.
- Doctor weird looking nanos have been cleaned up so that each nano focuses on one type of buff instead of bleeding in to each other.
- Doctor Scheol Jobe/Yutto quest rewards should now be an A and a B Dot instead.
- Nanite Instinctive Control is now a DOT line A called Sophisticated Viral Agent.
- Doctor Improved Complete Healing has been given a line cooldown of 20 seconds and now heals the target for 100% health.
- Doctor Complete Healing has been given a line cooldown of 40 seconds and now heals the target for 100% health. This nano program will no longer pull aggro in the Shadowlands. This nano program is now in the same line as Improved Complete Healing.
- Doctor Alpha & Omega has been given a line cooldown of 80 seconds and now heals the team of the doctor for 100% health. This nano program will no longer pull aggro in the Shadowlands. This nano program is now in the same line as Improved Complete Healing.
- Doctor Single target healing Lifegiving Elixir now heals the target 2100 to 2520 and that it locks the Single Target Healing for 4.00 seconds with a recharge of 2 seconds.
- Doctor Single target healing Recuperative Respite now heals the target 1900 to 2280 and that it locks the Single Target Healing for 4.00 seconds with a recharge of 2 seconds.
- Doctor Single target healing Emergency Medical Response now heals the target 1700 to 2040 and that it locks the Single Target Healing for 4.00 seconds with a recharge of 2 seconds.
- Added init debuff between UBT and Induce Muscle Spasms - Rapid Palsy.
- Initiative buffs will last for 90 seconds in PvM and 45 seconds in PvP.
- Tired Limbs has an 80 chance to break from hostile actions.
- Malpractice: Can land if target doesn't have a DoT; increased damage based on amount of DoTs running.
- Lowered casting time and remove casting caps from DoT nanos.
- Enforcers have gotten a Charge! nano.
- The enforcer rage nano line has been changed, it now removes nano lines instead of all combat nanos. It will no longer DOT the enforcer, but instead debuff the enforcer's ability to get healed (This stat is called Heal reactivity and will work similarly to the Healing multiplier stat). Rage will have a line cooldown of 15 seconds).
- Enforcer Massive Health Buff nano programs have gotten the amount of health drastically reduced, but will no longer render the enforcer unable to run. The massive health buff nano program will also buff the enforcer's Heal reactivity stat which will make him receive more healing than other professions when healed.
- The enforcer's AOE taunt nano line (Mongo!) has been updated, each nano's taunt value will now scale with the enforcer's psy. mod skill. The nano line will no longer increase the enforcer's health.
- Restored flat HoT heals to Mongo buffs
- Added "Element of Impact" - Melee damage override, increasing damage by 45.
- Changed "Element" nanos to be a little easier to maintain
- Added Brawl modifications to weapon skill buffs
- Nano Slowdown lowers target MA's evades and Run Speed by 400
- Added QL 150 dog pet
- Added AAD to Miniaturization buffs
- Master's Repairs heals all pets for 10% of their life with a 10 second cooldown
- Extreme Prejudice adds 50 to Heavy Weapons
- Formula 22 makes pets more aggressive
- SotOS: Increased duration
- Lowered amount of Team Spec. Blocker auras
- Increased amount of Spec Blocks for solo auras
- Lowered requirements on some high-end buffs
- Increased duration of some high-end pet buffs
- Fixers should have gotten a new nano to spawn Cluster Bullets & Homing Permorpha Bullets.
- The grid armor can now be used in the Shadowlands, but no longer provides any nano resistance. The amount of AAD gained from the Careful in battle line has been removed from the grid armor.
- Fixer B&E buffs will no longer buff perception. (These values have been moved to other nano lines.)
- Fixer Perception buff should now increase the target's perception skill by 240 points.
- Fixer Sneak attack buff should now target's Sneak Attack skill by 70 points.
- Fixer emergency grid nano programs have now been given a line cooldown, 20 minutes for the team nano and 15 minutes for the self nano.
- Added new self and team Fixer-only meeps
- Added NCU debuff to evade debuffs
- Added nano to summon boxes of ammunition
- Shortened duration of Perk Reinforce Slugs
- Keeper Health/Nano Auras are now updated and will scale with the keeper's bio metamor skile while they are running on the keeper.
- Keepers have gotten a "Clarion Call" nano program to tractor enemies to them.
- Keepers have gotten a new AAD buff nano program increases the target's AAD skill by 30 points.
- Keepers have gotten a nano to remove resurrection sickness from a target that is affected by this.
- Lowered skill requirements of Spec 4 nanos.
- Added Mult. Melee modifications to Parry/Riposte buffs.
- Added Melee Energy modifications to 2he buffs.
- Ward auras moved into a separate nano line.
- Keepers can now use some 2he weapons that were previously unavailable to them.
- The Exact Copy of Excalibur can be upgraded to gain Sneak Attack, at the cost of Fast Attack.
- Aura of Revival heal timings and heal amounts have been adjusted.
- Wrath/Fury should be easier to land.
- Enervate auras will be more effective at removing roots/snares.
- Reaper procs will taunt the opponent, and will land more often.
- Improved Guardian of Might will add +40 Sense; doesn't stack with other Sense buffs.
- Lowered the IP cost on Melee Energy, Sneak Attack, Mult. Melee, Bio Metam, and PsyMod.
- Martial Artists have gotten a new nano program called Zazen Stance. cancelling this nano formula removes all of your nano pool. It will increases your Add. Nano Cost and Healing Efficiency. It will decreases your: CriticalIncrease, all damage types, Evade-ClsC , Dodge-Rng and Duck-Exp. The duration of this stance is 4 hours and that it can only be used by Martial Artists.
- Martial Artist healing nano program have been updated. The target/team will get a heal over time if you are in the Zazen Stance when executing the healing nano formula. The Heal over time from the single target nano line stacks with the team nano line. The target/team does NOT get a heal over time if you are NOT in the Zazen Stance when executing this nano formula. All heals will have a 2 second recharge. Instead of locking the martial artist in recharge, all heals have gotten a line cooldown. Meaning if the MA has the nano pool to support it, he will be able to heal with the team heals and the single target heals at the same time making him challenge even the doctor when it comes to healing. Martial Artist heals will have a high casting cost as a result of this massive transformation and will likely have to focus more on nano cost/first aid/nano delta to make an effective healing setup.
- Martial Artist Critical increase buff line has been updated with the values from the agent aimed shot line: The highest critical increase value the martial artist will be able to buff their target with is 11 points and the martial artist will be able to buff himself with 28 points of critical increase at the highest level.
- Martial Artist Fists of the Winter Flame buff has a line cooldown of 2 minutes and now buffs all damage types.
- Nano Anvil Fists provides a melee damage override
- Greatly reduced heal nano costs
- Nano Matrix of Ka: Reduced casting requirements
- AC Buffs no longer require Matter Creation
- Nano Form of Risan: Increases evades by 60, changed to the AC Buff nano line
- Lowered defensive check on Delirium and Flower of Life
- Nano Four Fists of Kali: Increases MA by 160, Sharp Objects by 60, and Fast Attack by 30
- Nano Martial Arts Mastery: Increases MA by 60 and Sharp Objects by 30
- Increased Taunt nano effectiveness
- Increased nano cost in Zazen Stance; lowered HoT of additional Zazen heals
- The fists of a martial artist will move slightly more quickly
- Two new tiers of the Riwhen can be summoned, based on the stats of the Meta Physicist
- Meta-Physicist attack pets have now gotten most nano programs condensed and each nano will cast a pet based on how much material creation/time space the MP has at the time when the nano is executed.
- Shield of Esa now has Nano damage multiplier, nano cost and max nano instead of fire reflect and add all def.
- Shield of Zset no longer provides reflect but can be dual-wielded
- Sacrificial Bond is a long term buff that directs 25% of all damage taken to your pets.
- Sacrificial Shielding is now a "damage to pet" nano formula. 100% of the damage taken will be directed to your pets for 20 seconds with a cooldown of 3 minutes. Sacrificial Bond is re-cast on the meta-physicist at the end of this nano.
- Nano Shutdown has a 20 second cooldown, a duration of 10 seconds and a nano resist check of 120%. The nano skill debuff value is 1000 points.
- Nanite Enhanced Nano Shutdown has a 30 second cooldown, a duration of 10 seconds and a nano resist check of 85%. The nano skill debuff value is 3000 points.
- Odin's Missing Eye now increases the caster's intelligence and psychic slkill by 43 points, nano resistance by 100 and all nano skills by 40.
- Odin's Other Eye now increases the caster's intelligence and psychic slkill by 103 points, nano resistance by 200 and all nano skills by 100.
- The chant pet buff nano line have gotten aggressiveness added to it, which should make the attack pet a better tank.
- Increased duration and remove taunt from damage debuffs
- Granted full access to Blunt Mastery and Ranger perklines
- Improved 1hb and 2hb creation weapons
- Casting Creation nanos will no longer reduce health/nano
- Quantum Wings: Reduced casting time
- Curse of Chronos: Increased chance to land
- Touch of Poison: Increases AAO by 120
- Cold Nukes will deal additional damage if the target is suffering from a "Mind" debuff
- Increased health of combat pets
- Increased healing capabilities of heal pets
- Increased chance of landing for mezz debuffs
- Summoning of Yidira summons a QL 210 pet
- Calling of Mortificant summons a level 215 pet
- Added a snare proc for combat pets
- Damge to Pet nanos will do less damage to pets
- Tigress sped up to 1.5/1.5
- Biazu the Vile can be spawned at level 150
- Increased duration of Animas, Evocations, Instills, and Anticipation of Retaliation to 4 hours
- Beneficial/Hostility Scourge nanos have been separated into their own nanolines
- Added "Improved Anticipation of Retaliation"
- Notum Rejection will cancel running Nano Cost buffs
- Creation weapons will find their target more often
- Mind Quake-style nukes will inflict poison damage
- Added a +40 Bow/AS buff, "Eye of the Tigress"
- Nano Division is now a scaling Nano Resist debuff
- Lowered the recharge of MP heal pets' heal
- Nano-Technician's Greater Nanobot Shelter and Nanobot Shielding is now a nano line that increases the caster's nano damage multiplier by 7% and 10%.
- Nano-Technician's Izgimmer's Wealth is now a nano heal restoring 20,000 points of the caster's nano. The line cooldown should be 90 seconds.
- Nano-Technician's Forget Me! will no longer de-taunt enemies that are not in combat. The line cooldown of this nano will be 10.00 seconds.
- Grid armor nukes have been removed.
- Nanos "Nullity Sphere" and "Nullity Sphere MK II" now have a 1 minute line cooldown as opposed to a hostile nano to time cooldown. Durations have been increased to 18 seconds and 20 seconds, respectively. Nullity Sphere has had its recharge reduced by 1 second. Both no longer root the user, but do debuff run speed and concealment.
- Only two team warp nano programs remain, one for self with a 5 minute cooldown and one team with 10 minute cooldown. This nano will take you to the city that is controlled by your side. Neutrals get sent to Borealis, Clanners get sent to Tir and Omnis to Rome. The caster's side doesn't affect the destination of his teammates.
- Nano "Garuk's Improved Viral Assault" has had it's minimum damage increased. It no longer requires a DoT to be running on the target. Requirements to reach upper damage tiers have been lowered. It has a line cooldown of 10 seconds. Nano Resistance check has been lowered to 75% from 100.
- Cyberdecks can be fired like a normal weapon with a 30m range.
- AI DoT's have had their cast times reduced by 2-3 seconds. Recharge times have also been slightly reduced. AI Defender rank requirements have been reduced.
- LE AoE nukes will now cast a 1s debuff that will damage the target on ending.
- Triple nanos have been replaced by a 3s debuff that will damage the target on ending.
- Double nukes have had their damage reduced.
- Reduced chance of break on Range debuffs, increased effectiveness.
- SL nukes all have a 2/1 attack/recharge; some costs were reduced.
- Lowered the AI requirement for AI DoTs; removed the AI Level requirement to assemble the programs.
- Nano "Nanobot Guard" has been re-designed. Its values are no longer breed dependent, and fixed at 85% reflect with 150% damage to nano. It will cast a small nano DoT on the user. It will set the user's nanopool to 0 on termination. It will recast Nanobot Shelter / Superior Nanobot Shelter if the user has either, and automatically select the higher level version.
- Offensive/Defensive focus will last for 2 minutes.
- Absorb Shields have a 2s recharge with a 5s cooldown.
- Nano Reist debuffing nukes have had their casting cap removed, with an 8-second cooldown.
- Added nano "Izgimmer's Blessing," +180 Matter Creation.
- Nanos "Teachings of Material Creation" and "MatCrea Mastery" can now be uploaded and used by Nano Technicians.
- Blinds will only reduce AAO; Optic Plague will not have a cooldown on the target.
- Spirit Siphon is now a nano program for shades.
- Shades have gotten a Smoke Bomb nano to hide while in combat.
- Shades have gotten a new AAD buff nano program increases the target's AAD skill by 25 points.
- Added nano Dissolving Vitality; a lower version of Sneaking Health Drain
- Lowered level lock for Nippy Stilettos
- Damage procs heal the Shade for a small amount
- DoT procs restore a small amount of nano
- Added Concealment modifications to Evade/Agility buffs; increased Evades
- Added Sharp Objects modifications to Piercing buffs
- Shadow in the Night: Increased amount of concealment
- Lowered skill requirements of Spec 4 nanos
- Nano One-More Hit Healing: Renamed to "Don't Fear the Reaper" - Will heal the soldier for 30% of their life, once per 3 minutes
- Added Adrenaline Rush: Heals the Soldier for 3% of their health every 2 seconds 15 times, shares 3 minute cooldown with Don't Fear the Reaper
- Submachine gun added to Composite Heavy Artillery
- Nano Reactive Reflective Field (Extended) has a higher priority than Pre-Nullity Sphere
- Augmented/Total Mirror Shield nanos use a cooldown instead of a nano shutdown
- Nano Pre-Nullity Sphere casts a 20 minute team buff
- Soldier's one more hit healing has been updated. It is now a complete healing which will be paid back after 7 seconds leaving the soldier with 1 health.
- Soldier AAO buff Automatic Targeting now increases the target's AAO skill by 30 points.
- Soldier AAO buff Full Automatic Targeting now increases the target's AAO skill by 74 points.
- Soldier Improved Automatic Targeting is now a Composite heavy artillery buff that increases the target's Assault Rifle, Rifle, Grenade, SMG, Heavy Weapons and Ranged Energy Weapon skills by 100.
- Trader skill drains have been updated. Traders will no longer be able to skill drain themselves and the amount they take from the target no longer exceeds what they buff themselves with. The duration of the debuff on the target has also been reduced. All the skill drain nano programs now have a line cooldown (one for ransack and another for deprive.) which allows the trader to multitask a bit more than before.
- Trader GTH should no longer be possible to cast on yourself. The line cooldown of this nano should be 60 seconds. It should drain the target of 10% nano every second and give this back to the caster. If the drain is overwritten or removed from the target, the trader will not gain any nano.
- Added a lower level version of GTH that is not possible to cast on yourself. The line cooldown of this nano should be 120 seconds. It should drain the target of 1% nano every second and give this back to the caster. If the drain is overwritten or removed from the target, the trader will not gain any nano.
- Trader Damage to Nano Line should no longer treat breeds differently. At the end of the nano formula, the Trader's remaining nano reserves will be set to 0 instead of getting drained for 1 minute. The highest damage to nano value will last for 15 seconds and 70% of the damage taken will be transferred to the trader's nano pool. The lowestdamage to nano value will last for 15 seconds and 50% of the damage taken will be transferred to the trader's nano pool. The first nano in the line will have a line cooldown of 2 minutes, the highest nano in the line will have a cooldown of 1 minute. These nano prorgams will not require any ncu. The lowest level nano in this line will be possible to buy from the OFAB nano vendor.
- Trader Health and Nano Over Time Drain Line (Enemy's enemy line) is no longer possible to cast on yourself. The lowest level nano in this line (previously Lesser Nanobot Defense) should drain your target for 100 health and nano every 2 seconds for 1 minute and that it heals the fight target of this target for the same amount. The target you cast this on must have a nano target. If the drain is overwritten or removed from the target, the enemy's fight target will not gain any nano/health. The highest level nano in this line (Your Enemy's Enemy is your Friend) should drain your target for 500 health and nano every 2 seconds for 1 minute and that it heals the fight target of this target for the same amount. The target you cast this on must have a nano target. If the drain is overwritten or removed from the target, the enemy's fight target will not gain any nano/health. Both nano programs will have a line cooldown of 180 seconds.
- The trader's Damage drain nano should drain the target of 200 points and transfers these points to the caster. This nano formula can't be cast on yourself and should have a line cooldown of 10 seconds.
- Added nano Sudden Diversion, a TL5 SL-friendly mezz
- Increased speed/recharge of some of the less-used debuffs
- Improved damage buffs and moved into another damage line
- Skill drain buffs in PvP last for 20s, in PvM they last for 60 seconds
- Decision by Committee will correctly spawn pets for 60 seconds, with a 5 minute recharge; they've also been going to the gym.
- Shutdown Skills will no longer buff critical hit chance
- Added "Take the Bait" which will temporarily reduce the special attack stats of the target to 0
- Divest/Deprive nanos should land more reliably
- Adjusted the reflects/damage-to-nano based on the quality level of the nano
- Industrial Sabotage and Corporate Protection have been given their own nano lines
Profession Perk Changes
- Added +30 1HE skill to the Shadowstalker perkline
- Added a snare to perk "Shadow Killer"
- Shadow Stab can be executed from any side of the target
- Ferocity of Nature perks should be possible to be executed from any morphed form
- Gutting Blow will not require Freak Strength perks to be running
- Increased execution time and landing chance for many offensive perks
- Succumb and Confound with Rules use PsiMod as an attack check, with 2 aand 4 minute cooldowns, respectively
- Dodge the Blame will last for a few seconds longer
- Gageteer perks will now function, and have been improved
- Demolitions perks will be able to be executed from greater distances, and be executed more quickly
- Fixers now has access to the Careful in Battle Perk line instead of the Defensive Stance Perk line, which has been removed.
- Shortened recharge of Reinforce Slugs
- Aura of Revival heal timings and heal amounts have been adjusted
- Perkline "Street Samurai" has been renamed to "Cybernetic Samurai" and will provide buffs to Melee Energy
- Honoring of the Ancients is now a scaling damage perk
- Force Opponent uses Attack Rating as an attack skill
- Channel Rage lasts 2 hours
- Spirit of Blessing/Purity have a 20 second recharge
- Popshot/Clearshot should land more reliably
- Shutdown Removal 1 has been replaced with a Trader debuff removal
- Nano Heal is now a team nano heal perk, with a 30 second recharge
- Tap Notum source no longer cares if the NT is in the Shadowlands
- Flim Focus will provide a pre-defined amount of Nano Initiative, based on the amount of invested perks
- Program Overload will provide a 25% damage increase and cannot fumble
- Enhanced Nano Damage will offer slightly greater increases to damage
Research Proc Changes
- Flaming Hit: Renamed to "Ferocious Hits," changed to Type 1, adds +15 damage.
- Basic Dressing: Changed to type 2
- Machete Slice: Changed to type 2
- Durable Bandages: Renamed to "Self Preservation," changed to type 1, triggers defensively, changed to a damage shield.
- Charring Blow: Changed to type 2
- Machete Flurry: Increased +damage
- Minor Nanobot Enhance: Increased to +15 damage
- Alleviate Tension: Renamed to Broken Ankle, changed to Root proc
- Tainted Bullet: Renamed to Improved Focus
- Cell Killer: Increased DoT damage
- Laming Shot: Renamed to "Plasteel Piercing Rounds," increased to +75 damage
- Sticky Shot: Renamed to "Nano-Enhanced Targeting"
- Grim Reaper: Ranemd to "No Escape!," changed to root proc
- Disable Cuffs: Removes Roots/Snares, and provides a 25% resistance.
- Glue Shot: Renamed to "Notum-Charged Rounds," increased to +200 damage
- Weaken Threat: Renamed to "Grim Reaper," changed to a 500/sec DoT
- Inflation Adjustment: Increases nuke damage by 10% for 60 seconds
- Wait In that Queue: Changed to be a snare
- Deflation: Increases nuke damage by 25% for 45 seconds
- Next Window Over: Changed to Type 1, heals 10% of nano
- Lost Paperwork: Changed to Type 2
- Forms in Triplicate: Heals 20% of nano
- Tax Audit: Changed to type 2
- Wrong Window: Increases nuke damage by 50% for 30 seconds
- Please Hold: Changed to type 1
- Tariffs: Renamed to "Movement Embargo," changed to Type 2, root can be removed.
- Inflammation: Increased damage/tick rate
- Restrictive Bandaging: Changed to type 1
- Astringent: Changed to type 2, reduced debuff amount
- Anesthetic: Changed to a 10% HealEff. buff, changed to Type 2
- Blood Transfusion: Changed to type 1
- Pathogen: Increased damage/tick rate
- Muscular Malaise: Renamed to "Muscle Memory," changed to be a nano init buff.
- Healing Care: Changed to type 2
- Anatomic Blight: Reduced debuff amount
- Antiseptic: Changed to type 1
- Massive Vitae Plan: Changed to 25% HealEff. buff
- Dangerous Culture: Increased damage/tick rate
- Bust Kneecaps: Swapped +dmg and +aao
- Ignore Pain: Increased shield amount
- Shrug off Hits: Absorb shield
- Vile Rage: +250Inits, +350 Runspeed, +200 Nano Resist
- Unruly Screen: Renamed to "Air of Hatred," added AoE taunt and HoT (similar to Mongo Bash!)
- Tear Ligaments: Swapped +dmg with +aao
- Inspire Rage: Increased taunt amount
- Violation Buffer: 75 damage shield
- Malicious Rage: Renamed to "Shield of the Ogre," changed to a 745 point absorb shield
- Raging Blow: Swapped +dmg with +aao
- Inspire Hate: Renamed to "Vortex of Hate," added AoE taunt and HoT (similar to Mongo Crush!)
- Cushion Blows: Increased to 10pt damage shield
- Personal Protection: Increased AC buffs to 130
- Destructive Signal: +15 to all damage, changed to type 1
- Endure Barrage: Increased to +500 ac
- Energy Transfer: Increased to 75pt damage shield
- Joint Discharge Array: Renamed to "Reactive Armor," changed to a 675pt absorb shield, changed to type 1
- Drone Missiles: Removed taunt
- Underground Suture: Increased tick rate
- Fish in a Barrel: Changed to type 1
- Escape the System: Increased to 10% offensive proc
- Fighting Chance: Increased to +50 damage
- Backyard Bandages: Changed to Type 2
- Bending the Rules: Increased to +85 damage
- Luck's Calamity: Changed to type 1
- Slip Them A Mickey: Increased to +130 damage, changed to type 2
- Faithful Reconstruction: Increased healing to 42-53
- Righteous Strike: Increased damage to +20, changed to type 1
- Affiliated Renewal: Renamed to "Subjugation," changed to team +20 AAO, +45 AAD buff
- Pure Strike: Increased to +65 damage, changed to type 1
- Ignore the Unrepentant: Changed to type 1
- Benevolent Barrier: Changed to type 2
- Virtous Reaper: Increased to +90 damage, changed to type 1
- Righeous Smite: Increased to +200 damage, changed to type 1
- Faithful Revival: Renamed to "Honor Restored," changed to team +50 AAO, +120 AAD buff, changed to type 2
- Attack Ligaments: Increased to +8 crit chance
- Strengthen Spirit: Changed to type 1
- Disrupt Ki: Changed to type 1
- Sow Despair: Increased damage
- Diffuse Rage: Increased damage/init debuffs
- Sow Doubt: Increased damage/init debuffs
- Thoughtful Means: Changed to be a +25% nano cost debuff
- Ego Strike: Changed to type 2, increased damage
- Suppress Fury: Increased damage/init debuffs
- Anticipated Evasion: Changed to type 1
- Nanobot Contingent Arrest: Changed to be +100% nano cost debuff, -750 nano init, and 25% chance to interrupt casting
- Unstable Library: Increased skills - 31 AC, 50 HP, 32 Nano resist
- Circular Logic: Increased tick rate
- Source Tap: Increased tick rate
- Powered Nano Fortress: Changed to type 2
- Looping Service: Changed to a 680pt absorb shield
- Harvest Energy: Changed to Type 1, increased heal amount/tick rate
- Optimized Library: Changed to type 2
- Accelerated Reality: Changed to type 2
- Devious Spirit: Increased damage, changed to type 2
- Toxic Confusion: Increased DoT damage, changed to type 1
- Concealed Surprise: Increased damage
- Shadowed Gift: Increased DoT damage, changed to type 1
- Twisted Caress: Changed to type 2
- Blackheart: Changed to type 2
- Blackened Legacy: Changed to type 1
- Successful Targeting: Changed to type 1
- Shoot Artery: Increased to +15 damage for all types
- Concussive Shot: Increased to +35 damage for all types
- Emergency Bandages: Increased to +200 HP, removed HealDelta, added HoT
- Gear Assault Absorbtion: Adds 25 to max damage reflected
- Reconditioned: Replaced HealDelta with HoT, changed to type 1
- Target Acquired: Changed to type 1
- Graze Jugular Vein: Adds +70 to all damage types
- On the Double: Changed to type 2
- Fuse Body Armor: Adds +75 to max damage reflected
- Furious Ammunition: Adds +99 to all damage types
- Rebate: Increased damage/healing
- Payment Plan: Lowered drain to 10s, buff to 30s
- Escrow: Improve tick rate
- Unexpected Bonus: Increased damage and heal amount
- Unforgiven Debts: Lowered drain to 10s, buff to 30s, changed to type 1
- Deplete Assets: Increased AC drain to -1449, AC buff to 1394, changed to Type 2
- Exchange Product: Increase heal/damage, changed to type 1
- Rigid Liquidation: Increase tick rate
- Unopened Letter Letter: Increase AC drain to -2098, AC buff to 2067, changed to type 2
- Debt Collection: Increased damage/heal
- Accumulated Interest: Lowered drain to 10s, buff to 30s
- Added new weapon: X1-R4 Viral Force-Blades
- Added Sneak Attack to Sword of Lord Mordeth/Galahad
- Added an upgraded version to the Angst of Xan
- Low-Recoil Diamondine Kick Pistol can be further upgraded
- Reduced effectiveness of JAME Blaster and Neleb's Nightmare Battlerod
- Improved APF rewards, lowered level requirement to 201+
- Changed (Improved)Medi-Blade's appearance; can be equipped together
- Sharpened Kuma Tonfas
- OFAB Silverback MK 6 had its profession lock removed; slowed down to 1.6/1.6
- Troa'Ler Pistol slowed down to 1.2/1.6
- Removed total immunities from certain Trader, Doctor, Meta-Physicist, etc. buffs from all monsters; they still have some resistances to them, in addition to Nano Resist, however.
- Wistful Apparition can occasionally drop high-QL Martial Art attacks
- Pets should be more receptive to heals
- Reduced difficulty on several of the unique monsters encountered during the Adonis Brain questline
- Urqhart the Absorber will be more willing to offer his unique nano-related rewards
- A certain lunatic is in possession of a particular protective nano formula
- A Medusa Grandmatriarch has moved away from an important, central platform.
- Savage Medusa now looks a bit less genetically engineered to match her mystical presence on Rubi-Ka.
- El-Mada, Official of Constistency have now learned to spell properly and has renamed himself to El-Mada, Official of Consistency.
- The Perk-Reset Service Provider will no longer take more than 20 million credits for paid perk reset.
- The Unionist Foreman should no longer be possible to train away from his spawn location.
- Right click ignore should now work in tell window
- A system message has been added for the HasFormula and HasNotFormula operators. (This operator is used on all re-exported nano crystals so they will tell you which nano program you already have uploaded when you try to click them now.)
- GMs will now have red names in tells and chat windows. This will make it easier to detect players who pretends to be GMs.
- The minimap should now be less affected by the time of day.
- The active mission you have in your mission window should now be highlighted.
- The intro movie should now be available to see when you start the game for the first time.
- The skills in the skill window have been sorted to make it easier for new players to understand what each skill is used for.
- An option has been added to see friendly nano programs running in your nano or fight target's NCU.
- The "Sit" action no longer has a faulty description.
- All action icons have been replaced.
- You will now be able to ctrl+right click in inventory to add item to trade.
- The name of your trade partner will now display in the trade window.
- The /org info window will no longer have a missing " when displaying the organization's towers.
- The Controls window now have icons with the same size as the quick bar.
- Special attacks should now have a recharge timer on quick bar.
- /pet hunt should no longer be mentioned in the help files.
- The description of Keeper and Shade has been updated in Character Creation.
- A new stat called heal reactivity has been added. This stat controls how well a player receives healing. The higher your heal reactivity, the more you get healed by a healing nano.
- Swimming has now been removed. Swim speed is now determined by the run speed stat which will be renamed to Movement Speed.
- Map Navigation has now been removed. Everyone should now get all map upgrades except Shadowlands maps which are still obtained through nano programs.
- High Values of snare will no longer root players or npcs with low values of movement speed. The slowest movement speed is now walking speed.
- Many items have now gotten a new stat to indicate their rarity.
- A bodyguard outfit has been added.
- The Bucket helmet should now have a description.
- Two new set of shoes have been added.
- Removed total immunities from certain Trader, Doctor, Meta-Physicist, etc. buffs from all monsters; they still have some resistances to them, in addition to Nano Resist, however.
- Syndicate Brain symbiants have had extra modifications applied
- Added a prof prefix on Victory Point nanos
- The Watchdog pocketboss patterns will drop more frequently
- Added a new composite for Glance/Riposte/Sharp Objects
- Skull of the Ancient and Keeper's Vitality should be more willing to drop
- Added Pre-Made implant room to the Fair Trade shops; increased max QL to 125
- Added a Boosted Graft vendor, deep within a wretched Den of Smuggling and villainy
- Gold Chests should be more willing to drop Xan Weapon Upgrades
- Recall Beacon devices will not work if under the effects of "PvP Enabled"
- Xan Support Leg Alpha had its damage shield replaced with Dodge Ranged
- Alien Combat Directive Controller will add +75 to Nano Init
- Many items now have new icons.
- Swimming and Map Navigation should now be removed from items and vendors.
- Items that used to check for NanoFocusLevel to determine if they could be used with grid Armor have now been updated. These items will now wither be possible to equip with grid armor or not.
- Implant Clusters have now gotten their price modified.
- Many items have gotten invalid characters removed from their names and descriptions to make them readable in the market.
- A few item icons which was saved in the wrong png format has now been fixed so they display properly in the market.
- Instant Grid Conversion Beacon does now check to make sure player can teleport before use.
- Corroded Nano Crystals will no longer drop and has been replaced by a Broken Shadow Crystal.
- Grafts, Nano Fingers and Pills will no longer drop.
- Two new Clan Trenchcoat have been made.
- Cloaking device can now be used while in combat, but has gotten the concealment boost reduced.
- Flurry of Blows, Deflection and Damage Shields now require the user to wear them to use them. They have also gotten some good modifiers on them to make up for this change.
- Living Cyber armor will now level up with the player who wears it.
- The signet of the apocalypse rings will no longer provide a special nano action. It will however provide protection from the metawater in Adonis.
- Energy Redistribution Unit, Dynamic Gas Redistribution Valves and Visible Light Remodulation Device are no longer NODROP.
- Backpacks no longer have confusing descriptions, referencing specific types of items.
- Pure Novictum Ring can now be right-clicked into the appropriate version.
- Items and nano programs will no longer reduce the character's size.
- Revitalizing Serum should no longer lock the target's First Aid skill.
- Newcomers armor should now scale to QL 220.
- Metawater protection rings have been added for the alien playfield loot and new tradeskill process was added for these items.
- Ring of Power - Elements/Energy/Melee/Physics/Projectiles can now be combined.
- Xan Spirit of Essence - Beta will now combine with Wistful Spirit of Essence.
- Xan Brain Spirit of Offence - Beta will now combine with the Upset Brain Spirit of Offence.
- Dreadloch Balanced Freedom Arms is no longer part of a tradeskill process.
- A wedding arch should now be available to buy for your instanced city.
- A party tent with lights should now be available to buy for your instanced city.
- A sided AO Logo statue should now be available to buy for your instanced city.
- An outdoor Hot tub should now be available to buy for your instanced city.
- An Alien-Filled Cauldron should now be available to buy for your instanced city.
- Living Dragon armor has now gotten new textures and gloves have been made to complete this set.
- Black Trenchcoat has now gotten a texture rework.
- Blue Trenchcoat has now gotten a texture rework.
- Brown Trenchcoat has now gotten a texture rework.
- Notucomm Trenchcoat has now gotten a texture rework.
- Normal Nomad armor has gotten a texture rework.
- The bureaucrat suit is no longer robe mesh.
- The surgery clinic now has a new look.
- The chosen Agent Manteau ahould no longer have a different look on nanomage female and solitus male characters.
- Atrox default skin textures have been updated.
- A texture override on an item mesh can now be done on through the item's stats.
- Items can now send mail.
- Item operators to check if target is myself/in my team/in my raid have been made.
- It is now possible to delete nano programs from the game database.
- It is now possible to convert a buff in to a nano without a duration without making random missing nano programs stuck in the charatcer's NCU window.
- Uploading a nano program that doesn't exist will no longer crash the client.
- Nano targeting has been completely reworked.
- A new system to enable seasonal and event spawn points have been made.
- A new system for leveling armor has been made, this armor type levels up with the character without any un-equipping or right clicking.
- We have made a system to change text inside "confirm use" confirmation box.
- The possibility to insert key bindings have been added to AOML.
- Items/resources should no longer get randomly deleted from the game database during content creation.
- The Rnd stat should now go from 1-100 and not 1-99.
- Vendor NPCs will no longer ignore the criteria of the shop item they are using.
- Fixed various exploits.™
18.7.1 Patch Notes
Patched: April 28th, 2015
- Added a Hacker Tool to the Tech item shop
- Lolly the Reet will be more willing to stop and chat
- Surge Baseball Bat will be a little more shocking, as a Melee Energy weapon
- Removed random NPCFamily check from Charring Blow.
- Renamed "Relation to Cerbreus" to "Form of Cerberus"
- Improved Cut Red Tape given a higher stacking order than normal Cut Red Tape
- Nano Crystal (Carlo Pinnetti) is no longer NoDrop
- Improved effects of "Instinctive Control" and "Improved Instinctive Control"
- New Rage nano effect.
- Lowered cooldowns on meeps
- Energize RK Tunnel added to Pandemonium nano shops
- Restock Special Ammo added to Fixer Nano shops
- Clarion Call will function, though only against player targets.
- Honor Restored proc has a corrected description
- Increased size of different Rihwen tiers
- Increased OE requirements for Rihwen's tiers (Tier 3: ~2400 MC/TS, Tier 2: 2000 MC/TS, Tier 1: 1530 MC/TS)
- Renamed "Nanobot Guard" to "Nanobot Aegis"
- Lowered AI Level requirement to assemble NT DoTs
- Spirit Siphon can be purchased in the Jobe Harbor IPS.
- Adrenaline Rush/Don't Fear the Reaper will have correct requirements
- Ground Chief Aune will be less prone to going invulnerable when Inside the Machine
- It will be possible to visit other organizations' cities with guest passes
- Updated text seen in Battlestations to reflect Red vs. Blue format change
- Max beneficial skill will matter again
- Added Runspeed, HealDelta, and NanoDelta back to Composite buffs
- Composite buffs (available from General Nano shops) given 8 hour duration and higher stacking order than other composites
- Major Woon & Brigadier Crux will be far less prone to chain-stunning everything forever.
- Mr. Pointy's "Not Fake Blood" and Pumpkin Juice cannot be consumed.
- Hacked Mediblade & Improved Hacked Mediblade have 2750 MBS
- Leet Pet nanos re-added to the Leets-r-Us shop
- Removed bar & Food Provider from Battlestation Sign-up "Duel Room" and replaced with some punching bags
- Increased runspeed modifiers on Yalmahas/Phasefront vehicles
- Gold Chests of the Collector will produce QL 300 AI Bots
- Added extra signage to the Phasefront/Item Shop building in ICC
- Removed more instances of the "Certificate of Travel" quest requirement
- De'Valos Protection Ring has the Hold Hell at Bay modifiers
- Sister Botanicus can be affected by debuffs
- Some benches in Borealis have been vandalized
18.7.2 Patch Notes
Patch Date: May 7, 2015
- Added Full IP Resets - Claim yours today!
- Fixed client desync issue which caused buffs to seemingly grant incorrect bonuses
- Notum Wars towers are more securely planted to the ground
- Semi-Sentient Augmentation Cloud can be casted by froobs; more nanos will be updated/reverted in an upcoming patch
- Characters who level past 30 will no longer be welcome within Arete Landing
- Dust Brigade Gamma Drones will be more willing to appear in Mort
- Pelisse of the Elysian Nymph will drop from Dryads
- Mutagenic Venom will no longer cause inaccurate feedback when used without Specailization 2 or above
- Glowing Biotech rings can be created again
- Vivid Red and Gold Flash yalmahas will be less pink
- Greedy Shade offers some more YesDrop items
- Multi Ranged requirements added Nano Technician cyberdecks, as well as an Aimed Shot debuff
- Tutoring Devices are YesDrop again
- Odin's Eye buffs cannot be overwritten by Nano Resist buffs
- Two Left Feet's effect will land more often
- Bodyguard Outfit will now cost 5 Veteran Points, and can be worn on the chest
- Pet snare procs' effects will last for a more defined period of time
18.7.3 Patch Notes
Patch Date: May 12, 2015
- Corrected an issue with the following nanos:
- Induced Apathy
- Sedative Injectors
- Droid Pressure Matrix
18.7.4 Patch Notes
Patch Date: June 11, 2015
- Deranged Xan should be more willing to drop certain loot items
- Grand Armbands/Aban Fala bracers are Neutral-friendly
- QL 160 JAME rifles can be upgraded
- Shadow Nano Crystals should resume dropping from Shadowlands dungeons
- Reaver, Blunt Mastery, Edged Mastery, and Bone Crusher will require the first perk to successfully execute for further perks to be used; these initial perks should land more often.
- Unstunnable adds 60% resist to Brawl stun
- Team Warp Time & Space: Capital City will be more reliable
- Improved Anticipation of Retaliation has an increased stacking order
- Improved +dmg buffs have had their stacking orders increased
- Extended "Ambush" timer of the "Emergency Call" mission
- The Collector has misplaced his supply of Spiritual bots
- Increased duration of various nanos to 4 hours
- Added floor numbers to Fixer Grid
- Abmouth Supremus should be less prone to getting locked in place, and will pursue foes for longer periods of time
- Single & Team heals are in separate nanolines, allowing for slightly speedier healing
- Lowered cooldown on AoE tranquillizer debuffs
- Moved HP component of Pitlizard auras to a separate nano which will not recast if it's already running
- Lowered requirements for Form of Cerberus and Hide of the Cerberus
- Removed Specialization requirements from QL 125 morph auras
- Adventurer Morphs auras will cast more quickly
- Furry Precision can be purchased in General Stores
- Escape nanos cancel on zoning
- Perk Soften Up checks AMS instead of Rifle, in line with similar perks
- Shortened Cast/Recharge of Concentration buffs
- Two Left Feet will act as a snare and a CritResistance debuff
- Gan'Kar rifle has increased CritMod
- Changed damage/execution time on Armor Piercing Shot, Called Shot, and Find the Flaw
- Shortened The Repressor cooldown
- Nano Crystal (Frenzy of Fur) can be uploaded by False Profession agents
- Weird Looking Red Tape can now be purchased for 10k Victory Points
- Increased duration of Malaise nanos
- Slightly lowered defensive check on Special nukes
- Tired Limbs can be put on an attacking foe
- Added a lesser stun resistance to Vaccine buffs
- Lowered casting time of Shadowlands heals, while also reducing their healing amounts
- Perk Close Call will execute more quickly with less restrictive requirements
- Increased health buffs from large Essence buffs
- Rage buffs will add a lesser amount of runspeed
- Reduced Charge! stun to 1 second
- Lowered requirements of Mechanized Reflect Shield and renamed to "Empowered Pre-Nullity Harmonic Cocoon"
- Reflect auras will all affect pets and teammates
- The Widowmaker Battle Drone, as well as several higher-level Slayerdroid pets, will peck and poke at enemies with slightly more force
- Siphon Box perk action will correctly provide all Engineer pets with the intended offensive proc
- Restock Special Ammo will call down ammo based on the Burst skill of the Fixer
- Grid Armor will offer some Nano Resist
- NCU Wiping nanos will land more easily, but can only afflict a target once every 90 seconds
- Removed line cooldown on "Vanish into the Digital Void" and lowered cooldowns on other meep solo/team meeps
- Nano & Heal auras that adapt to nano skills of the keeper will correctly adjust if there is a skill change
- Dimach reduced to 5 minute cooldown
- Replaced "Riposte" requirement of the Perfect Replica of Excalibur with Fast Attack
- Added Melee Energy to Knights' Ring of Honour
- Clarion Call will use Attack Rating as an offensive check
- Lowered a few of the debuffs from Zazen stance; additional stances will be awarded from future content
- Lowered requirements for (Team) Matrix of Ka heals
- Added nano init to Unnoticed Strike
- Aegis buffs will provide additional nano resist
- Unstunnable perkline will provide some protection against Brawl Stuns
- Four Fists of Kali will additionally buff Dimach
- Cyberdecks will invalidate weapon skills
- Increased casting time of Shadowlands nukes, but slightly lowered the casting cap
- Soul Capsules will have a higher chance of having a Spirit inside
- Art of War increases Assault Rifle by 200
- Total Combat Survival adds 1200 HP and 5% Healing Reactivity
- Augmented/Total Mirror Shields will add Healing Reactivity and Root/Snare resistance
- Augmented Mirror Shield nanos can reflect back more damage to the target
- Removed Remedy Inhibitor from the Complete Healing nanoline
- Added nano-based AoE "grenade" procs, doing moderate damage with a considerable taunt
- Sped up casting speed of Empowered Reflect Shields
- Reduced Damage-to-Nano rate for Nanobot Defense
- Lower Nano Resist debuff line has its casting cap removed
- Divest/Deprive nanos will land more easily
- Increased (de)buff amount of Nanite Improved Divest/Plunder nanos
- Added "Subprime Vitality Mortgage" which provides a powerful initial HoT, with a temporary DoT soon after