- 1 18.8.0 Update Notes
- 2 18.8.1 Update Notes
- 3 18.8.2 Update Notes
- 4 18.8.3 Update Notes
- 5 18.8.4 Update Notes
- 6 18.8.5 Update Notes
- 7 18.8.6 Update Notes
- 8 18.8.7 Update Notes
- 9 18.8.8 Update Notes
- 10 18.8.9 Update Notes
- 11 18.8.10 Update Notes
- 12 18.8.11 Update Notes
- 13 18.8.12 Update Notes
- 14 18.8.13 Update Notes
- 15 18.8.14 Update Notes
- 16 18.8.15 Update Notes
- 17 18.8.15 Update Notes
- 18 18.8.18 Update Notes
- 19 18.8.19 Update Notes
- 20 18.8.22 Update Notes
- 21 18.8.23 Update Notes
- 22 18.8.24 Update Notes
- 23 18.8.25 Update Notes
- 24 18.8.26 Update Notes
- 25 18.8.27 Update Notes
- 26 18.8.28 Update Notes
- 27 18.8.29 Update Notes
- 28 18.8.30 Update Notes
- 29 18.8.31 Update Notes
- 30 18.8.32 Update Notes
- 31 18.8.33 Update Notes
- 32 18.8.34 Update Notes
- 33 18.8.35 Update Notes
- 34 18.8.36 Update Notes
- 35 18.8.37 Update Notes
- 36 18.8.38 Update Notes
- 37 18.8.39 Update Notes
- 38 18.8.40 Update Notes
18.8.0 Update Notes
Patch Date: June 25, 2015
New Engine Update
- Added option to download a "New Engine" version of the game and play on the Live server; the installer is ~5GB in size, with a installation size of ~23GB. Click here to start downloading.
- Resolved an issue that cause lighting effects in dungeons to persist longer than they should
- Agent "Ruse" nanos will reduce the size of the agent.
- Trader's "Subprime Vitality Mortgage" now has a reduced 90 second cooldown.
- Trader's "Subprime Vitality Mortgage" now requires Bio Metamor & Time&Space.
- Made preparations for 2015 Anniversary.
- Adjusted AI Bot drops on ground and ship .
- Entrance point into the Grid has been moved.
- It is now possible to enter the landing shuttle, located near your character spawning location; this can be used as an additional meet-up location, as needed.
18.8.1 Update Notes
Patch Date: June 29, 2015
- Mantis Hatchling will only be able to be summoned once per character.
18.8.2 Update Notes
Patch Date: July 9, 2015
New Engine Fixes
- Jobe Luxury and Sunrise apartments are safer to enter
- Battlestation Terminals will correctly list the team names
- Organization Headquarters will be more firmly planted to the ground from a distance
- Changed the Hacked Medi-Blade & Improved Hacked Medi-Blade appearance so they are visible and feel less like Christmas trees.
- Implant sign in ICC General Stores will be more visible
- Center pillar of the ICC Whom-Pahs has returned
18.8.3 Update Notes
Patch Date: September 10, 2015
- Sharp Shooter 1 at higher levels will have the correct casting time
- Night Killer will check for Agent Evade debuffs at all levels
- Double Nanos: Hits have a 2s delay, added 6s line cooldown
- Double & Delayed Nukes (Formerly Triples) share a line cooldown
- Damage-to-Nano shields will no longer stack with Reflect Nanos
- Nullity Sphere MK I can now be purchased in the ICC Nano shop
- Double Nanos: The second hit will not pierce reflects
- Delayed Nukes: Shortened line cooldown to 5s
- Mongo's High HP buffing nanos have had level requirements applied
- Mongo! AoE taunt nanos shouldn't be able to flag players
- Changed Medi Blade appearances. Again.
- Lowered cost of items in General Store Nano Crystal Vendors and Pre-Made Implants
- The exit door from Arete Landing should function more reliably
- Adjustments made to Collector Chests:
- Strong, Supple, and Arithmetic viral bots can only drop from Golden Chests
- Enduring, Observant, and Spiritual viralbots can only drop from Silver Chests
- Subspace Storage Device components can drop from Silver Chests
- Bellum Badonis Armor Helmet should sit naturally on all breeds and genders
- Redeemed and Unredeemed mobs should be less-likely to heal their attack targets
- Net of Adonis should be equippable now
- Added Worn ICC Cloaks to ICC armor shop
- The Informant's Ground Chief Aune will break less often
- Added MP quest to upgrade starter weapon
- Recall Beacon items have a 5s activation time
18.8.4 Update Notes
Patch Date: September 16, 2015
This is a small patch that is mostly to resolve an irritating server stability issue. It also has the code change that affects how /assist works with regards to player targets.
- /assist will not return a target if both the Target and Target's Target are Player Characters.
- /assist will return a target if the Target is a NPC and the Target's Target is a Player Character.
- /assist will return a target if the Target is a Player Character and the Target's Target is a NPC.
- /assist will return a target if the Target and Target's Target are both NPCs.
- The '/org paymembers' command has been removed.
- Extended several buff durations to 4 hours; will do more in future updates.
18.8.5 Update Notes
Patch Date: September 24, 2015
This is another fix patch; some items related to last patch, others were just annoyances that have been lingering.
- /assist will not return a target if the Target is a Pet
- Fixed description of Beckoning
- Long HoTs will correctly tick for the full duration of the nanos
- Gridspace Freedom will be more difficult to override
- Ground Chief Aune (The Informant) should be less prone to summon armies of Omega drones
- Anarchy Online .exe files should be less prone to trigger false positives from certain Anti-Virus programs; will be creating a new pair of Installers soon
18.8.6 Update Notes
Patch Date: October 27, 2015
- Halloween has started and will continue until November 17th, 2015!
- Uncle Pumpkin-Head and Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head will be infesting their normal haunts around Rubi-Ka
- The rare Ganking Uncle Pumpkin-Head and bands of Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head can be found in the SBC-Xpm Alpha Romeo sites
- The Pyramid of Home dungeon is Live!
- To access the Pyramid of Home, enter the large door behind Number Nine within the Temple of Home in Broken Shores.
- To enter the Temple of Home, you will have to meet any of the following requirements:
- Wear a Profession Nanodeck (Base/Activated/Stellar)
- Have completed the 'Guarding the Source' questline
- Have completed the Legacy of the Xan questline
- You will need to be in a raid, and be level 201 or above to participate.
18.8.7 Update Notes
Patch Date: October 28, 2015
This patch is a small hotfix to resolve a few issues brought to our attention after the 18.8.6 update.
Content Updates (Pyramid of Home)
- Portals in Pyramid of Home will last for 4 hours instead of 2
- Fewer trash mobs within the dungeon will respawn after 20 minutes
- The "Living Flame" style monsters will wait a few seconds before dropping damaging areas on the ground
- The Maiden will be more fair with where she spawns her avatars
- Unstable Rifts will persist for slightly longer
- Hiisi Pupil Breastplate and Boots will correctly scale in level from 1 -> 200
- The Awakened Burden of Competence will no longer buff BodyDev and NanoPool twice
- Gold Chest of the Collector will offer fewer chances of Alpha/Beta Boxes
18.8.8 Update Notes
Patch Date: November 9, 2015
Pyramid of Home
- Modified & Improved Awakened Token Boards
- The 'Achaean Conqueror,' a new Heavy Weapons gun, can now drop alongside other Corrupted weapons
- The second 'Chaos of the Xan' has been correctly renamed (and modified) to be the Corrupted Lord of Chaos
- The Maiden will be more generous with cleaning up her flames
- The Secretary can now only talk to 1 person at a time
18.8.9 Update Notes
Patch Date: November 11, 2015
- The Collector is back from vacation.
- Golden Chests of the Collector will drop fewer Alpha/Beta Alien Boxes.
- "Fountain of Life" will only require 1 Awakened armor sleeve.
- Hiisi Pupil Boots now require the level of their Quality Level to be worn.
- It is no longer possible to get an /assist target off of a Notum Wars tower.
18.8.10 Update Notes
Patch Date: December 8, 2015
- Enabled Holiday content: Festivities begin December 8th and last until January 5th.
- Fixer nano "Lasting Ultimatum" will heal for the full duration of the nano.
18.8.11 Update Notes
Patch Date: February 10, 2016
- The Reck is open!
- New Planet Map
- Included with 18.8.11 is a new Default RK map, in addition to a version of Saavick's RK Planet map - Enjoy!
- The Collector should be open for business once again
- Enabled Valentine's Day from February 9th until February 23rd.
- /follow should work on NPCs again in the 'New Engine' client
- John Smith should be more willing to cooperate
18.8.12 Update Notes
Patch Date: February 18, 2016
The Reck Updates
- 'Vision of Destruction' & 'Vision of Hope' will now work correctly
- Increased XP gains from kills by 25%
- "Drawing Notum from Sand," "Putting Down Wardog," and "The Mutant Warchief" all offer AoE mission updates
- Killing the target NPC also temporarily spawns an interactable that will advance the mission when used
18.8.13 Update Notes
Patch Date: April 14, 2016
- Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero has landed on Rubi-Ka
- He makes appearances in ICC's "Holo Deck" tower for 1 week at a time, then 1 week off, and then will return a week later with a different mission
- Arbitration Drone offers a mission based on your level, including one related to Daily Missions, available to everyone
- Mission rewards offer ICC Commendations, a new currency used to purchase unique rewards
- Missions "Dusted Off", "Alien Invasion", "Civil Disobedience" and "Freelancers Inc." can all provide a bonus reward when turned in
- Implemented new Membership Rewards system - Claim your rewards today!
- Added new items into Veteran Shop
- Note: After this update, Veteran Points will stop accruing over time
- Achaean Conqueror is slightly more prepared to ride into battle
- Gnuff has found his stash of crystals
- ICC has landed a transport shuttle outside of Temple of Three Winds
18.8.14 Update Notes
Patch Date: May 16, 2016
Will to Fight Updates
- Gnuff will respawn more frequently and drop more of his rift crystals
- It is now possible to save within Will to Fight
- The crystals dropped from Gnuff will trigger a reduced lockout time of 5 minutes
Palmiero's Mission Updates
- Alien Invasion mission will correctly grant XP/SK if you already have AI Level 30.
- Dustbrigade Operative Covering should display on Solitus Male characters
18.8.15 Update Notes
Patch Date: June 23, 2016
Notum Wars Updates
- 25% at 14:00 GMT
- 25% at 22:00 GMT
- Legacy Tower Behavior
- Conductors added to tower shops:
- Reduced AAO boost from Concentration buffs
- Increased Defensive Skill check for most hostile perk actions
- Reduced the ferocity of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Rihwen
- Tier 3 Rihwen has some natural root/snare resistance
- Beacon Warp & Team Beacon Warps have slower execution casting time
- Added "Apotheosis" research perkline
- Alien Armor can now be equipped without the Alien Technology perkline invested, if Apotheosis research is level 10.
- Preparations made for Anniversary celebrations
- Additional Illegal Notum Smuggler spawn points added in the various SBC-Xpm sites
- Illegal Notum Smugglers have a higher chance to respawn when a player death occurs
- Gnuff's Crystals no longer use Intelligence as a cooldown skill
- Added spawn points of Gnuff's Acolytes in Will to Fight
- Added items to Veteran Shop:
- Growing Lilac Helmet
- Prototype Nano Armor Cloak
- Vacuum Packed Newcomer's Armor
- Riot Control is now a Psi buff
- Nano Crystal (Malaise of Emotion) now matches the requirements of casting the nano
- Corrected Melee AC of Ofab MP chest
- It is no longer possible to Beacon Warp into or out of the DB3 encounter
18.8.15 Update Notes
Patch Date: October 12, 2016
- Added new Halloween instance & rewards - Grab the new quest from a Draculeet or Frankenleet!
18.8.18 Update Notes
Patch Date: December 20, 2016
- Prepared Rubi-Ka for a festive Winter Celebration
- Removed expansion requirements on Illegally Modified Ofab weapons
- Made several previously-depreicated Christmas Gifts able to be opened once again
- Added 'Staff of Cleansing' as the newest Membership Reward item
Item Shop Updates
- Modified shop offerings and prices
- Added some new nano cans
- Added Org City voucher & Specialization collection of books
- Added basic gear bundles aimed at certain levels
- Added an improved Lottery Ticket and Social Lottery Ticket
- Items sold from the Item Shop (after this point) will be NoDrop
- Removed ability to block Inspect
- Updated the Item Shop icon to better resemble a shopping cart, instead of a fry basket
18.8.19 Update Notes
Patch Date: January 11, 2017
- Final preparations for Steam launch
- It is now possible to create a new account from the login page of a client launched via Steam
- Resolved a stacking issue with nanos cast via certain Nano Cans
18.8.22 Update Notes
Patch Date: February 15, 2017
- Restored a missing GMI terminal to Tir.
- Fixed a number of exploits.
18.8.23 Update Notes
Patch Date: June 19, 2017
18.8.24 Update Notes
Patch Date: Septembre 21, 2017
- Fixed a number of exploits. Yay!
18.8.25 Update Notes
Patch Date: April 30, 2018
18.8.26 Update Notes
Patch Date: May 23, 2018
18.8.27 Update Notes
Patch Date: Unknown, 2018
18.8.28 Update Notes
Patch Date: July 11, 2018
- Digummy social armor description is more readable.
- Dust Brigade Tech Unit armor gives correct amount of Treatment and First Aid at all levels.
- Statuesque Gloves will now properly drop.
- Rusted Carbonum armor will drop more often.
18.8.29 Update Notes
Patch Date: Aug 30, 2018
- Fixed various exploits™
18.8.30 Update Notes
Patch Date: Oct 11, 2018
- Uncle Pumpkinhead will return!
- Draculeet and frands will also be back!
- New Halloween stuff!
18.8.31 Update Notes
Patch Date: Unknown, 2018
18.8.32 Update Notes
Patch Date: Dec 7, 2018
- New content for Christmas added!
- The Christmas content will become available, and decorations start appearing on Dec 11th.
- New installs from Steam will start at 18.8.32
- Standard Engine game client installer updated to 18.8.32 on website.
- New Engine game client installer will be updated to this soon(tm)
18.8.33 Update Notes
Patch Date: Feb 21, 2019
- Performed backend/database work. That's all today :)
18.8.34 Update Notes
Patch Date: Feb 24, 2019
- Removed expansion requirements on Worn Cyberdeck.
18.8.35 Update Notes
Patch Date: Mar 01, 2019
- Performed backend/database work.
18.8.36 Update Notes
Patch Date: Mar 07, 2019
- March 2019 Subscription Offer rewards may now be claimed on Live (RK5)
- Claims should no longer require changing zones to appear
18.8.37 Update Notes
Patch Date: Mar 08, 2019
- Pioneer Backpack from special offer may now be claimed.
- Level Cap on Rubi-Ka 2019 increased to 20.
18.8.38 Update Notes
Patch Date: Mar 13, 2019
- Daily Login rewards for days 3 and 17 updated to Health and Nano Recharger.
- Cheaper ammo added to Clan and Omni shops.
18.8.39 Update Notes
Patch Date: Mar 20, 2019
- Added skill and title requirements to SAM batteries.
18.8.40 Update Notes
Patch Date: Apr 17, 2019
- Players who have an unopened Vacuum Packed Striped Silencer Armor from shop bundles can get a second.
- Pooled XP cap is now based on the character's level.
- Players at the level cap will be able to gain xp to their XP pool.