The Reck is a zone designed for players in the level range between 90 - 170. The Daily Missions there can be done on top of other Dailies.
Level ranges here were designed with difficulty in mind; keeping the areas spread out and giving a challenge to low level characters who have to find a way around high level enemies on the way to their hunting and mission spots.
Some of the loot here has fundamentally changed the game, notably:
- The Dog of War pistol. Replacement for or addition to Customized IMI Desert Reet
- Skawt's Plasma Emitter. Finally, a viable Ranged Energy weapon
While the Shadowlands were being crafted, The Reck languished in Development Hell; it was finally released in early 2016.
- Wardog, who drops the Dog of War; ruins east of Factory and Dam
- Warchief Skawt, who drops Skawt's Plasma Emitter; 1860 970.
- Supply Station mutants, around level 110-120. Northeast - 1715 2715
- SANDSTORM Control Tower level 150. 1115 1125
- Commander Williams and three guards north of The Dam - 1440 1905
- High Commander Jameson and three guards at Factory, south of Dam - 1310 1475
The level given is the average level of the boss. The underlings are always many levels below that
- The Reck - AO-Universe»Knowledge
- Guide - Steam. Less sparse than usual on the subject of The Reck