Tier 1 Armor
Tier armor is a profession-specific armor set aimed at providing modifiers that fit the needs of each profession. There are three types of Tier armor; one, two and three. As the numbers suggest, the higher the number the better the armor but also the requirements to obtain and wear the armor.
To get Tier armor, first you need Shadowlands Jobe Armor. Then based on your profession you will collect Shadowlands items, combine them (Tradeskill), and apply them to Jobe Armor peaces to make six corresponding First Tier Armor.
First Tier Armorsets
Jobe Armor Requirement
For enough Glyth's to create a full six peace set, you need the following items.
- 18 (3 per Glyth) Visions of the XXX (profession specific). Best to get from mobs in the Elysium Catacombs
- 6 Consanguineal Embryo of Annwn'Guinee. Best to get from mobs and mini bosses in catacombs located in Scheol.
- 6 Canister of Pure Liquid Notum (QL 50+). Drops from many mobs but it has been recommend to try the Hiathlins camps south of Ergo in Scheol fro this item.
- 6 Profession Specific Novictum. Each profession has their own item. Drops from Mobs ourside entrance to Ergo on Elysium
Visions of XXX
There are 3 types of Visions and you'll need visions of a said type depending on your profession. Note that these visions ARE NOT NODROP.
Requires 18 Visions for your profession to create full six peace set of Tear One Armor.
|Visions of the Unshakable|
|Visions of the Tempestuous|
|Visions of the Reposeful|
Note: There is a NPC in front of the Jobe Harbour Professional Hall (IPS Building, /waypoint 170.7, 401.7, 4531 ) that can you can trade other profession visions to for the ones you need. The trade rate is 3 Visions of the same type for one Vision of the type you need.
|Consanguinal Embryo of Annwn'Guinee drop from boss mobs in Elysium catacombs. In Scheol [[catacomb]s they drop from both mobs and bosses. Theses are NOT NODROP which makes them trade able between players.|
Canister of Pure Liquid Notum
|Canister of Pure Liquid Notum are common drops from sided (Redeemed / Unredeemed) mobs of the shadowlands. The Canister must be QL 50+ for Tier 1 crafting. It has been suggested, Hiathlins camps south of Ergo in Scheol drops a lot of them|
Profession Specific Novictum
Here are the types per profession :
- Adventurer : Novictum Mud
- Agent : Transparent Novictum Gas
- Bureaucrat : Radient Novictum Gas
- Doctor : Pure Novictum Liquid
- Enforcer : Compact Novictum Stone
- Engineer : Crystalized Novictum
- Fixer : Mist of Novictum
- Keeper : Spongy Novictum
- Martial Artist : Novictum Sand
- Meta-Physicist : Plastic Novictum
- Nano-Technician : Caustic Novictum
- Shade : Carbonized Novictum Stone
- Soldier : Porous Novictum Stone
- Trader : Fragmented Novictum Crystals
There are 4 steps to crafting one peace of Tier 1 Armor.
Yellow Glyph of XXX
Go see your IPS in Jobe Harbour Professional Hall, and tell him you have the items for a Yellow Glyph. When he asks, trade him the 3 Visions and the Embryo. You'll get a Yellow Glyph of XXX (Aban/Enel/Ocra)
Yellow Glyph of XXX - Awakened
Combine a Canister of Pure Liquid Notum with the Yellow Glyph your received from your IPS Professional NPC. This requires 550 in Quantum FT. The items are not NODROP so you can get tradeskiller to combine them if you lack the skill.
Glyph of the YYY
Combine the Glyph of XXX - Awakened with your Profession-Specific Novictum to get a Glyph of the YYY. This requires 600 in Psychology.. The items are not NODROP so you can get a tradeskiller to combine them if you lack the skill.
|Yellow Glyph of XXX - Awakened||Profession Specific Novictum||Glyph of the YYY||600|
Tier One Armor
Combine the Glyph of the YYY with your Jobe Armor to get a First Tier Armor. This requires 450 in Computer Literacy. You do this step yourself. The Jobe Armor and Tier One armor is NODROP.
|Glyph of the YYY||Jobe Suit <location>||Tier Armor <profession> <location>||450|
The Tier Armor is a tradeskilled armor, and each part is a levelable item. If you have the needed skills, you can upgrade it by right-clicking it until you reach its max QL. Once the Max QL is reached, you have to evolve your armor (through tradeskills) to the next Tier.
The Tier 1 Armor QL Ranges 100-160.