Tier 2 Armor
The Tier Armor is an armor set that was introduced with the Shadowlands Expansion. It is a profession-specific armor set, and is aimed at providing modifiers to fit the needs of each profession.
The Tier Armor is a tradeskilled armor, and each part is a Levelling item. If you have the needed skills, you can upgrade it by right-clicking it until you reach its max QL. Once the Max QL is reached, you have to upgrade your armor (through tradeskills) to the next Tier.
Some of the helmet, shoulderpads, and back item Jobe Armor parts upgrade into Tier 2, some do not. Tier 1 pieces all upgrade: Chest / Boots / Legs / Sleeves / Gloves.
Second Tier Armorsets
In order to craft a said part of Tier 2 armor, you need the corresponding Jobe Armor part or Tier 1 Armor part. You'll also need a Colored Glyph and Red Glyph (note that one glyph is needed for each part that you want to convert). Theses Glyphs need a number of components to be obtained and or prepared. For Upgrading Jobe Armor you also need a Joker's Glyph, this is reusable.
For one part of Tier 2, here's what you will need.
- 3 x Will of <xxxxxx> for each piece
- 1 x Embryo of Yomi'Arallu for each piece
- 3 x Advent of the <xxxxxx> for each piece
- 1 x Canister of Pure Liquid Notum for each piece (Min QL 80)
- 1 x Jokers Glyph (Obtainable from Adonis Abyss) if Jobe armor (Reusable)
- 1 x Jobe Armour / Tier 1 piece of armour you want to upgrade
Will of XXX
Theses wills can be obtained by killing the mobs in the Adonis or Penumbra Catacombs, and are random drops from any normal mob. There are 3 types of wills, and you'll need wills of a said type depending on your profession. Note that theses wills ARE NOT NODROP.
|Will of the Unshakable|
|Will of the Tempestuous|
|Will of the Reposeful|
Advent of XXX
Theses items are a random drop in Adonis and Penumbra Catacombs
Here are the types per profession :
|Advent of the Benign|
|Advent of the Impetuous|
|Advent of the Industrious|
|Advent of the Passionate|
|Advent of the Prudent|
Canister of Pure Liquid Notum
Theses are common drops on sided (Redeemed / Unredeemed) mobs of the shadowlands. The Canister must be QL 80+ for Tier 2 crafting.
Theses drop from mobs in Penumbra Catacombs. They drop from bosses in Adonis and Penumbra catacombs. They are NODROP but the glyph they make is not NODROP.
This is obtainable from Adonis Abyss off Eradicus.
- Go see your IPS Representative in Jobe Harbor Professional Hall, and tell him you have the items for a Red Glyph. When he asks, trade him the 3 Wills and the Embryo. You'll get a Red Glyph of XXX (Aban/Enel/Ocra)
- Get your Colored Glyph by trading the Advents to the IPS Representative
- Combine the Canister with the Red Glyph to get a Glyph of XXX - Awakened (This part can be done by a tradeskiller)
- Combine the Glyph of XXX - Awakened with the Colored Glyph to get a Glyph of YYY (This part can be done by a tradeskiller)
- For Jobe Armor use your Joker's Glyph on a piece to make Advanced Jobe Armor
- Use the Glyph of the YYY on your Advanced Jobe Armor part or Tier 1 Armor part to get your Tier 2 armor part. The Advanced Jobe Armor being NODROP, you must do this part on your own. It requires 720 Computer Literacy.