Whether under the control of enemy Engineers or gone rogue (as is the case with the A series), indoors or outdoors, these sturdy and responsive robotic minions are a force to be reckoned with. Warbots are built with itchy triggerfingers; the difference between Master's Friends and Target To Destroy is less delineated than it is with more domesticated robots. Hence the hundreds of rogue warbots roaming the wastes of Rubi-Ka.
While Omni-Tek has discarded the Warbot frame as old technology, the technicians at the Sentinels base in Wailing Wastes have perfected the technology inside, making them a near equal in fighting capability to some Slayerdroids.
Warbots are reputed to have a lower drop rate for quest items related to the Shoulderpads quests than do other lesser robots. Mechdogs are reputed to have the highest drop rate.
Warbots are the chattiest robot model, but they actually have only four voice files. "Scanning Area", "Moving object located", something that sounds like, "Heavy ordinance in area" (but is something else, maybe a flubbed line during voice recording, or an intentionally ambiguous one) and of course, "Attack mode activated!"
- A-500 Soldier and A-500 Elite
- A-1000 Soldier, A-1000 Elite, Advanced A-1000 (Mort)
- A-2000, Western 'Varmint Woods'
- A-4000 Soldier and A-4000 Elite, 'Greater Tir County' 2650 x 3100 and 700 x 2700
- Greater Tir County;
- Wailing Wastes; Sentinel base
- Varmint Woods; North and South sides of the river gorge
- First Clan Shoulderpads Quest
- First Omni Shoulderpads Quest
- Second Clan Shoulderpads Quest
- Second Omni Shoulderpads Quest
- Clan Modified A-4000, Avalon, 1105 x 2520.
- Obediency Camp: 'Obediency Enforcer', 'Obediency Inspector', 'Order Automator'. 1250 x 2800 in Eastern Fouls Plains.
Nano Program - Robot Level Comparison
* Every Advanced and Perfected robot pair on Auno are displayed with the lower one above the higher one. This is out of synch with the order rest of the list, which is the highest models at the top of the list, descending to the lowest. This has been corrected.
* Caveat: the source listing Hit Points and Nano Points information is slightly out of date, showing different Robot Levels for the Military-Grade and Semi-Sentient Warbots, than shown here. Given the discrepancy in the number sequence of their Robot Levels (normally +3 levels each new model), this is most likely a cosmetic, rather than a gameplay-altering, adjustment by the developers to make the top-of-the-line robots seem more impressive.
*NCU numbers extrapolated from observed NCU, using "/macro Report /pet report" command, of Common and Inferior Warbots. Lesser, Patchwork, and Feeble Warbot information is available and will be added soon, and others higher than Common later. Request information on Flawed Warbot.
- Engineer:Breed and Skills
- Engineer: Nano Programs
- Engineer Guide
- Rimor Story Characters (Harland "Retoolkit" Bregetty)
- Krneki's HP & NP thread on AnarchyOnline.com Forums