Below you will find the items deemed either necessary or extremely important for each profession. Although some may not be "essential" for the development of your character, most are considered near-vital.
These items are essential to any character, regardless of profession.
- Treatment and Pharmacy Library Auno
- Temporal Chalice (level 25-60) from Nematet in Temple of the Three Winds
- Holy Book of the Immortal (level 25-60) from Aztur the Immortal in Temple of the Three Winds
- Teachings of the Immortal One (level 125+) from third floor of The Inner Sanctum
- Trimmer - Positive Aggressive-Defensive - This trimmer increases the aggressiveness of a robot pet (including Bureaucrat robots) so they attack faster and draw more aggression from monsters. The effects of the trimmer last until you zone into a new area. It can be store bought up to ql 100.
- Trimmer - Divert Energy to Offense - This trimmer out right adds to the damage of a robotic pet (including Bureaucrat robots) so they deal more damage every hit. The effects of the trimmer last for 5 minutes or until you zone into a new area. This trimmer can be store bought up to ql 200.
- Trimmer - Increase Aggressiveness (Wiki)- This trimmer also increases the aggressiveness of a robotic pet (including Bureaucrat robots) so they will more likely keep the attention of monsters. The effects of the trimmer last until you zone into a new area. This trimmer must be tradeskilled.
- Trimmer - Improve Actuators
- NCU Hacker Interface -- You have to build it. Combine a Nano Programming Interface with a Lockpick (both shop-buyable) to get it.