Temple of Three Winds
The Temple of Three Winds (TOTW) is a dungeon for players of level 60 and below. As the headquarters of a cult known as Cult of the Immortal One, you will encounter many religious type NPCs in this dungeon. Most common are the Cultists who are guarding this temple with their lives. Many items from this dungeon have descriptions, explaining the Cult of the Immortal One. Please keep in mind that you will be warped out of the dungeon after reaching level 70 and you will not be allowed to go back in again if you are higher than level 60.
- 1 Location
- 2 Monster List
- 3 Bosses
- 4 Loot
- 5 Map
- 6 Credits
- 7 Related Quests
There is a neutral outpost south of the temple, approximately half way between the temple and the zone border that links Greater Tir County to Tir County
Leaving the Temple, or getting there without teleporters, requires a trek across the desert, either to Tir or to a nearby player city. Teleporters in most cities will send players to the following coordinates:
South of the zone border, north of Tir, is a small town with Clan guards and the Clan quest NPCs Nodda Gregg and Inventor Bobic, with significant rewards for Clan players. Both NPCs are part of the series of Clan Starter Quests, in addition to their own quests. Inventor Bobic's quest cannot be completed by Level 31 and above characters.
An easy way for Omnis and Neutrals to get to this temple is to go to Rome Green. In the south east of Rome Green at 426 x 242 you should find several boxes and Windcaller Cerrak standing next to them.
Talk to the him and once you get the option to give him something, enter 1000 credits at the bottom of the 'Give Items/Give Credits' box. Characters below 60 will get a key, which looks like parchment. Characters below 60 can use the key on the portal (Temple of Three Winds Gateway) next to the Windcaller; doing so transports them instantly to the Temple of Three Winds.
Pick up the item out of inventory, with it on your cursor, click on the portal.
Added in a recent patch, Windcaller Karrec will also teleport players to the Temple at the Newland Desert whompahs. He can be safely accessed by any faction, as he is found on the southeast side of the Newland Desert whompahs, south of the Fair Trade shop, east of the merchant huts.
Karrec is Cerrak spelled backwards.
All monsters here always aggro, even when they are grey. Fortunately, they have short range of aggoring, so it is sometimes possible to sneak.
- Cultists - humanoids of all breeds and sizes, cast Ire of the Immortal
- Faithfuls (Oran, Casca, Nathan, Malikai, Cyth, Murial, Pallen) - humanoids of all breeds and sizes
- Acolytes (Seleen, Betany, Kelian, Dominic, Opet, Felid, Amber, Bryant, Verona, Kalen) - humanoids of all breeds and sizes
- Reverends (Oluay, Gulard, Cadelly, Julaan, Dashell, Suxx) - humanoids of all breeds and sizes
- Windcallers (Yatila, Yen, Rendal, Tilla, Donnel) - humanoids of all breeds and sizes, all of which drop the Red Berry Wine for the recently added Like Fine Wine quest.
- Exarchs (Gevarain, Li-Po, Ecclese, Truan, Pilvar) - humanoids of all breeds and sizes
- Ju-ju Dolls - little skeletons
- Deathless Legionnaires - big, scythe wielding skeletons
- Animated Corpses - skeletons
- Eternal Guardians - three gladiatorbots standing in Guardian of Tommorow's room, which can be attacked without being aggroed by the Guardian itself.
Defender of the Three
Nematet the Custodian of Time
Lien the Memorystalker
Guardian of Tomorrow
Gartua the Doorkeeper
Uklesh the Frozen
Respawn time: 10 min
Run Speed: 283
Difficulty: Requires 6 non-twinked L60s, Almost Impossible to solo! (Extremely Difficult)
Tactics: Prepare for the toughest boss fight in the game yet! If you are facing this beast all by yourself for the first time, you will be in for a big shock. Uklesh's trademark skill is a passive stun ability along with his normal attacks. He has roughly a 50% chance to stun on each melee hit (depends on target's Nano Resist, reducible by debuffing Uklesh's Time&Space skill). The stun lasts for 5 seconds only, but is unlikely to wear off before another stack of stun is applied. He hits fast and hard for about 100-300 damage, crits going up to a maximum of 700. The recommended team set up is at least 2 people capable of tanking, 1 decent healer, and the rest as DPS. Both tanks must juggle aggro effectively in order to prevent being stunned throughout the entire fight. Alternatively, 1 tank is adequate, but he must quickly snatch back aggro once a DPSer causes too much taunt to pull Uklesh. It can get chaotic, but with a proper team, Uklesh will go down after some time. Do not rest on your laurels though, heal quickly the moment you see Uklesh falling to his feet. Khalum will spawn immediately upon his death.
Respawn time: Spawns after death of Uklesh the Frozen.
Difficulty: Requires 6 non-twinked L50s, Barely Soloable at L60 (Quite Difficult)
Tactics: AoE fest! Khalum will enter in his fiery splendor by shocking all team members to their feet with a 200 dmg fire aura upon spawning. He hits moderately hard (100-200), but his fire aura will tick away at your team's health. It should not deal much damage if you have already gotten this far, but nevertheless, it wears your team down for the next fight. Khalum is usually considered the weakest of the trilogy of bosses, and should not require much strategy to handle.
Has an AOE fire-damage aura which hits surrounding players for ~200 damage every 10-15 seconds.
Aztur the Immortal
- Final boss of the Temple of Three Winds
Respawn time: Spawns after death of Khalum. Period varies randomly from zero delay to several minutes.
Run Speed: 522
Difficulty: Requires 6 well-equipped L60s, Almost impossible to solo! (SUPER EXTREMELY VERY DIFFICULT difficulty)
Tactics: Once Khalum tumbles to the ground, top off your own health and nano immediately. Aztur the Immortal will spawn, and he has well earned his title of being an Immortal. The tank should have at least 3000 health to tank this final boss of the entire Temple of the Three Winds Dungeon, and it is usually recommended to have 2 powerful healers supporting his back. 2 doctors are essential to keeping the tank alive as Aztur combines his Martial Arts prowess along with his equipped Stygian Desolator to cut through your tank. He essentially has 2 attack bars, both hurting equally as bad. Every hit goes for anywhere between 150-500, with critical hits amounting to a whopping 1000 points of damage! His attacks come fast, and all it takes is 3 lucky crits for him to wipe your tank and hence, your team. Heals must be spammed regularly to prevent this from happening. DPSers on the other hand will have a hard time landing hits or nanos on Aztur's skin. His defense rating is not something to be messed with, and you will be surprised that despite his bulky appearance, Aztur evades most of the attacks you send at him. Nanos will be resisted frequently and MA skills and abilities will be ducked almost every time (Do not rely on Flower of Life!). He has no skills aside from his normal attacks, turning the battle into an intense tank and spank. Another worthy point to note is his run speed. Aztur can easily catch up to anyone with a runspeed below 500, and kiting him is not recommended unless you are soloing him with a melee character. Yet another method of soloing him besides a Panther wielding Enfo is that of a Warbot/Slayerdroid Engineer, who can chomp down Aztur as if he weren't even there. For a typical team of a tank and healer though, do not expect this fight to be easy. You will likely take several tries to down this boss.
Type: Melee damage (x7)
He drops the Desolator every time he dies, sometimes multiples.
Agent only. Windcaller Yen always drops two parts. Click here to see its cumulative stats
- Shadowfade Armor (Body)
- Shadowfade Armor (Boots)
- Shadowfade Armor (Gloves)
- Shadowfade Armor (Helmet)
- Shadowfade Armor (Pants)
- Shadowfade Armor (Sleeves)
Rings of Three
It is possible to get all of the rings with the same name but different bonusses, UNIQUE does not apply to item's name but item's id.
- Ring of Tattered Flame (on use casts Tattered Flame: damages target, locks MatterCrea for 2min)
- Bloodleech Ring (on use hits target for 100, heals wearer for 75, locks Body Development for 1min)
- Ring of Eternal Night (on use casts Eternal Night:blinds the target, locks SenseImp for 2min)
- Ring of Weeping Flesh (on use casts Weeping Flesh: Damage over Time, 11 hits for 53 on target, locks BioMeta for 2 min)
- Ring of Memory Loss (on use casts Memory Loss: wipes hatelist of target, locks PsychoModi for 10min)
- Withered Flesh (on use casts Skin of the Believer: 500pt absorb shield, locks Body Development for 20min)
- Barrow Strength (on use casts Unhallowed Force: +50 dmg, 100% resistance to snares, roots and calms, locks Strength for 20min)
NCU & Belt
- Notum Splice (on use casts Notum Splice: +50 nano each sec for 20 sec, locks Max Nano for 20min, can be equipped by anyone but used only by Nano-Technicans)
- Nematet's Inner Eye
- Keeper's Vitality
- Touch of the Gripper
- Inner Faith
- Skull of the Ancient (team needed)
- Nano Crystal (Lien's Crystalizer)Nano Crystal (Lien's Crystalizer) (Meta-Physicist: cast this to spawn shell, use an Urn on the shell to spawn a scythe wielding Legionnaire pet)
- Purifying Rod
- Crumbling Funeral Urn (use with Lien's Crystalizer to spawn the pet)
- Holy Book of the Immortal
There is a quest in connection with these books The guy to talk to is named Hermit, and can be found at /waypoint 827, 2298, 647 (static, Tir Desert, Greater Tir County). He is well versed in the ancient languages, and says he can help you with the books you find in the temple. He is looking for Ape Fist of Khalum, Tree of Enlightenment, and Karmic Fist Book. When you bring him the completed books you will receive special Martial Arts attacks. The Karmic Fist is located in the Inner Sanctum.
- Tattered book: Tree of Enlightenment (section 1)
- Tattered book: Tree of Enlightenment (section 2)
- Tattered book: Tree of Enlightenment (section 3)
- Tattered book: Tree of Enlightenment (section 4)
- Tattered book: Tree of Enlightenment (section 5)
- Tattered book: Tree of Enlightenment (section 6) (used in Martial Artist's Temple Attacks quest to create Tree of Enlightenment: 120dmg + 290 team heal)
- Tattered book: Ape Fist of Khalum (section 1)
- Tattered book: Ape Fist of Khalum (section 2)
- Tattered book: Ape Fist of Khalum (section 3)
- Tattered book: Ape Fist of Khalum (section 4)
- Tattered book: Ape Fist of Khalum (section 5) (used in Martial Artist's Temple Attacks quest to create Ape Fist of Khalum: 97dmg + 2sec stun)
Base of this article was taken from AoStratics.
Direct link to the original page: http://ao.stratics.com/content/guides/dungeons/templeofthreewinds.php?s=