The primary capabilities: getting to what needs done, eliminating what stands in the way, staying healed doing it, and having enough NCU to run all those programs. Fixers were a disproportionate population in 2009; nowadays, the community knows how to make do with less. Or beg from Fixers.
- Breed and Skills
- Nano Programs
- Research Lines
- Implants and Symbiants
- Tips and Tricks
- Fixer Grid Mission
A visibly popular advantage, Fixer's buffs have more level locks than any other profession's.
The single target version has an Evade component and while it does not stack with their buffs, many a Meta-Physicist debates whether to buff themselves or hope to be randomly buffed with GSF (Gridspace Freedom) by a passing Fixer. The Team version is level locked.
Heal over Time
The generic weapon damage buff Weapon Enhancement will overwrite Venom Modification and others in that line. This is more relevant now that the bracer from Arete Landing converts all damage to Poison.
There are no Matter Metamorphosis Head Implants at any of the Profession kiosks; buying or making them is a relatively high priority for implant optimization. Both Doctor and Adventurer require higher Biological Metamorphosis for their healing nanos, but not Fixer.
Fixer requires Matter Creations only for Grid Armor.
Usually, as the PM-SI buffing team, Psychological Modifications and Sensory Improvement are somewhat optional; you can gain some efficacy from them, and sometimes it is a crucial part of the skillset, but they are only buffs, not abilities. However, because PM-SI are, with MM, the Skills required for Fixer escape and other Grid-related nanos, PM and SI are also imperative. Atrox and Opifex would prefer the Agility-based Agent eye, but SI is needed for Root and Snare nanos, the Root and Snare Reduction nanos, and of course Run Speed buffs. So they must be off to buy or make an Aimed Shot/Rifle Shining, Sensory Improvement Bright, Time and Space Faded eye, or make do with less than ideal. Nanomage (and Solitus, if they forego the 15 points of Agility Feline Grace can give) can buy their Fixer/Keeper eye in the store.
- NCU Hacker Interface
- Implant Disassembly Clinic
- Cyborg Death Squad Armor
- Padded Love Armor
- Gamma Ejector from Biomare
- Blinded Blackbird from Crypt of Home
- Cluster Bullets: Fixers get a special item from the Fixer Shop (and since Patch 18.7, a nano that creates them in inventory) that attacks all enemies within a short radius. Although Cluster Bullets attacks share with Sharp Weapon attacks the quality of being activated by an item, and both being "free" attacks, in the sense that they do not take up other weapon's timers, they are not the same thing at all. Cluster Bullets use Burst, not the Sharp Objects skill, for requirements and damage calculation.
- Fixers weapons cabinet: Dyo's weapons compendium (German)
- About Fixer Nanos: Dyo Nano's list (German)
- Fixed general guide: Updated Fixer Guide by Aginorgotd
- How do I find more B & E: B & E Bag
- TL6 Fixer weapons - Compare Zura TL6
- Non - AI high Fixer weapons - Compare Zura Non - AI
- AI high Fixer weapons - Compare Zura AI
|Professions:||Adventurer • Agent • Bureaucrat • Doctor • Enforcer • Engineer • Fixer • Keeper • Martial Artist • Meta-Physicist • Nano-Technician • Shade • Soldier • Trader|