Gear and nanos specific to a profession, that not even Agents can use, is marked "Profession = X", whereas ones that Agents can use is marked, "Visual Profession = X". After the False Profession nano stops running, there are no negative or positive consequences: equipped gear stays on, it is not debuffed in any way, and it cannot be re-equipped without a new FP.
Aimed Shot can be used in PvP without Concealment. Some Rifles have Fling Shot instead or as well, making them easier to use in PvE.
Agent has the highest damage add buff for other players, and it stacks with Adventurers animal morph damage adds. They have short-running self buffs for more damage, and Critical Hit buffs.
In the course of running FPs of various professions, they are likely to use any and all of the nanoskills. Their own nano lines are all over the place too. The obvious first option for saving IP, Concealment buffs, has the same MM and BM as damage buffs, or if you have Shadowlands, MC too. Froobs, though, can cut way back on MC if they do not want it for Shield buffs. MC is good for little else: there are few FP pets, and casting in FP is too slow to do damage nanos well.
- Breed and Skills
- Nano Programs
- Research Lines
- Implants and Symbiants
- Tips and Tricks
- Assassins FDA Caterwaul 913 Mission Reward/Loot
- Superior Yatamutchy X-3 Counter-Sniper Rifle Dyna drop
- Premium Disaffiliation Sniper
- MTI SL70 RX Razorback Gargantua
- Premium Razorback Disaffiliation Sniper
- Gripo-Com AKR 1K21 QL50 Mission Reward/Loot
- M150 DeLuxe Booster Edition
- Advanced Alsaqri Chemical Rifle
- Premium Stigma Rifle Mission Reward/Loot
- Premium Oneida Razor Half-Bow
- Superior Perennium Sniper
- Revolution Rifle
- Pinpoint Rifle
- High Lord of Angst
- Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle - Type 3
- Joy of the Hunt
- Joy of the Race
- Tsakachumi PTO-HV6 Counter-Sniper Rifle QL 175 Agility +30
- OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz QL 22 Treatment +10
- Angst of the Xan (NODROP) QL300
Original source from obesefixer
- Shadowfade Armor Drops in Temple of Three Winds. Rifle and Aimed Shot each +3, Concealment +70
- Gloomfall Armor Drops in Inner Sanctum
- Auno - Sharpshooter's Helmet (Head) Critical Increase 2, QL100 - 200, Tradeskill item. Note that the original Kevlar Wool Balaclava from the Fixer Shop also gives the 2% Critical bonus. The only difference is a small amount of ACs and a Chemistry bonus.
- Special Issue Omni Intern-Op Shirt (Head) Critical Increase 1, QL1, Omni Tailor Quests
- First Tier Agent Jobe Suit (SL)
- Second Tier Agent Jobe Suit (SL)
- Chosen Agent Suit (SL)
- Faithful Agent Suit (SL)
Alien Invasion Armor
Lost Eden Armor
- Ofab Agent Armor(LE)
False Profession Armor
- Prowler Armor - Evades and Init bonuses
- Apocalypse Leather Armor Clan or Neutral
- Omni-Tek Steel-Ribbed Armor OMNI Only
Agents are experts at one shot one kill. To increase your chances of a critical hit, try equipping items that increase your chances.
- HUD Upgrade: Enhanced Target Acquisition (NODROP, Hud 3) Critical Increase 1, drops by T.I.M. in Foreman's
- Viral Targeting Subunit (NODROP,Alien Invasion, Hud 3) Max Critical Increase 10, QL100 - 260, Rare drop during Alien raids
- Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer (Hud 3) Max Critical Increase 9, QL100 - 275, Fixers on level 250 missions get level 275 items due to their 10% Added Richness inherent ability.
- Extreme Low Light Targeting Scope (Hud 3) Max Critical Increase 15, QL15 - 200
|Professions:||Adventurer • Agent • Bureaucrat • Doctor • Enforcer • Engineer • Fixer • Keeper • Martial Artist • Meta-Physicist • Nano-Technician • Shade • Soldier • Trader|