Gear and nanos specific to a profession, that not even Agents can use, is marked "Profession = X", whereas ones that Agents can use is marked, "Visual Profession = X". After the False Profession nano stops running, there are no negative or positive consequences: equipped gear stays on, it is not debuffed in any way, and it cannot be re-equipped without a new FP.
Aimed Shot can be used in PvP without Concealment. Some Rifles have Fling Shot instead or as well, making them easier to use in PvE.
Agent has the highest damage add buff for other players, and it stacks with Adventurers animal morph damage adds. They have short-running self buffs for more damage, and Critical Hit buffs.
In the course of running FPs of various professions, they are likely to use any and all of the nanoskills. Their own nano lines are all over the place too. The obvious first option for saving IP, Concealment buffs, has the same MM and BM as damage buffs, or if you have Shadowlands, MC too. Froobs, though, can cut way back on MC if they do not want it for Shield buffs. MC is good for little else: there are few FP pets, and casting in FP is too slow to do damage nanos well.
- Breed and Skills
- Nano Programs
- Research Lines
- Implants and Symbiants
- Tips and Tricks
- Revolution Rifle QL 300 Froob Clan
- Assassins FDA Caterwaul 913 Mission Reward/Loot
- Gripo-Com AKR 1K21 QL50 Mission Reward/Loot
- Tsakachumi PTO-HV6 Counter-Sniper Rifle QL 175 Agility +30
- OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz QL 22 Treatment +10
- Kalo-BBI Model 59 with Fling Shot. Any rifle with Fling Shot adds damage to outperform the best PvP weapons, in easy-mode PvE that uses no hiding and Aimed Shot. You have not had to hide to use Aimed Shot in PvP, since about 2008 or so. And you could always switch to perform Aimed Shots in PvE, in any case. The Kalo-BBI also buffs Psychic, except between QL 147 and 176, when it buffs NCU memory. The final QL of 177 buffs Psychic again.
- Collins IX Bio-Energy Rifle From Trader Shop and drops. Requires and enables Fling Shot instead of Aimed Shot.
- Superior Yatamutchy X-3 Counter-Sniper Rifle Dyna drop
- MTI SL70 Gargantua - Dodge Range bonus
- Longshot QL 200 only; drop from officers of Clan or Omni at their bases
- Pinpoint Rifle
- Premium Oneida Razor Half-Bow IP sink
- M150 DeLuxe Booster Edition Burst and Full Auto help a lot in PvE, but low normal damage, and you have to pay that extra IP
- Advanced Alsaqri Chemical Rifle
- Premium Stigma Rifle Mission Reward/Loot
- Ofab Cobra Mk 5
- Premium Disaffiliation Sniper
- MTI SL70 RX Razorback Gargantua - Fling Shot
- Premium Razorback Disaffiliation Sniper
- Superior Perennium Sniper
- Sancrosanct Ocra-Shere Rifle
- High Lord of Angst
- Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle - Type 3
- Joy of the Hunt
- Joy of the Race
- Angst of the Xan (NODROP) QL300
Original source from obesefixer
- Shadowfade Armor Drops in Temple of Three Winds. Rifle and Aimed Shot each +3, Concealment +70
- Gloomfall Armor Drops in Inner Sanctum
- Kevlar Wool Balaclava from the Fixer Shop gives a 2% Critical bonus. It is a Leveling Item, is level capped at player level, and costs (a lot) of credits to level up. Roughly an extra +1 damage per Title level, eg +5 damage at QL 79, +6 at QL 101
- Auno - Sharpshooter's Helmet (Head) Critical Increase 2, QL100 - 200, Tradeskill item. The only difference to the Kevlar Wool Balaclava is a small amount of ACs and a Chemistry bonus
- Special Issue Omni Intern-Op Shirt (Head) Critical Increase 1, QL1, Omni Tailor Quests
- First Tier Agent Jobe Suit (SL)
- Second Tier Agent Jobe Suit (SL)
- Chosen Agent Suit (SL)
- Faithful Agent Suit (SL)
Alien Invasion Armor
Lost Eden Armor
- Ofab Agent Armor(LE)
False Profession Armor
- Barter Armor
- Cyborg Death Squad Armor
- Notum Saturated Metaplast Armor
- Padded Love Armor
- Pilgrim Seeker Armor
- Pilgrim Visionary Armor
- Advanced Black Organic Combat Suit and Blue and Turquoise
- Shapeshifter's Vest
- Veil of the Revoked
- Improved Black Clan Heavy Tank Armor
- Prowler Armor - Evades and Init bonuses
- Apocalypse Leather Armor Clan or Neutral
- Omni-Tek Steel-Ribbed Armor OMNI Only
Agents are experts at one shot one kill. To increase your chances of a critical hit, try equipping items that increase your chances.
- HUD Upgrade: Enhanced Target Acquisition (NODROP, Hud 3) Critical Increase 1, drops by T.I.M. in Foreman's
- Viral Targeting Subunit (NODROP,Alien Invasion, Hud 3) Max Critical Increase 10, QL100 - 260, Rare drop during Alien raids
- Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer (Hud 3) Max Critical Increase 9, QL100 - 275, Fixers on level 250 missions get level 275 items due to their 10% Added Richness inherent ability.
- Extreme Low Light Targeting Scope (Hud 3) Max Critical Increase 15, QL15 - 200
Tips and Tricks
- Froobs and paid can "twist" buffs that last a long time (and this is facilitated by the new longer durations on buffs), changing profession every 20 minutes (for Mimic), 25 minutes (for Assume) and 30 minutes (for False Profession).
Paid players only:
- Get 4 Professions' buffs (that last longer than 20 minutes) running simultaneously: Mimic Profession 1 > True Profession > Mimic Profession 2 > (wait 20 minutes) > False Profession 3 > True Profession > Mimic Profession 4
|Professions:||Adventurer • Agent • Bureaucrat • Doctor • Enforcer • Engineer • Fixer • Keeper • Martial Artist • Meta-Physicist • Nano-Technician • Shade • Soldier • Trader|