The ultimate sci-fi MMORPG is about to get even better as a hostile alien race invades Rubi-Ka.
When a massive call to arms is sounded across the planet, tensions mount, allegiances are put to the test and the threat of all-out war looms. Join the rally against the aliens...for the galaxy, for Rubi-Ka, for humanity... prepare for the last stand.
Alien fighters overhead at an Omni-Tek installation. Mechdog
in the foreground
- New Action Features
- Trigger alien attacks and defend your cities in a unique content on demand system for entire guilds
- Board and attack alien spaceships
- Discover powerful alien weapons, armor, technology and perks
- Embark on exciting quests
- Experience a brand new beginner area
- New Social Features
- Build epic cities with powerful benefits
- Construct towering guild houses
- Decorate cities with extra fixtures
- Set up own player controlled shops
- Access revised tradeskill interface and item search tool
- Dress up in exciting new social clothes
- Rule the sky in futuristic flying vehicles
- E3 Preview for AI from the Vault
- Read about AI at Stratics
- IGN previews Alien Invasion
- Colin Cragg, Funcom Designer, answers questions related to the Monster AI in Alien Invasion in part 5 of MMOHell's questions and Answers.
- Marius Enge, Game Director, answers the latest batch of questions regarding Alien Invasion in installment 4 of a special series featured at Massively Multiplayer Hell.
- Game Director Marius Enge steps into MMHell to answer questions about Alien Invasion in the first of a 2 part series.
- Anarchy Online and Alienware have united to bring players an opportunity to win an Alienware Area 51 PC! Alienware is an official launch partner for Alien Invasion and will also provide a special offer to players purchasing the retail version of Alien Invasion. The contest requires a special code to enter that can be found on the Anarchy Online forums, fansites and the Anarchy Online Newsletter.
- MMhell has the first exclusive contest to win one of 100 spots in the closed AI beta. Read how you can enter this contest today. More contests will take place for the next several weeks. Check the news often for more information.
- If you didn't get a chance to attend the chat on IGN this past weekend, the AOVault crew has made the Dev Chat Log available for all. Many thanks to IGN and all those that attended.
- The sixth installment of the Transmission series focuses on the new player experience found in Alien Invasion. The article contains several exclusive screens, as well as in-depth information about the new abandoned spaceport playfield.
- 06 August, 2004
- The 5th Transmission series explores guild housing in the upcoming Alien Invasion Expansion. RPG Vault has this transmission and the full series of developer diaries.
- The fourth installment in the Alien Invasion transmission series is up on RPGvault
See Alien Invasion Concept Art
Alien Invasion Release Trailer - YouTube
Official website on Alien Invasion