They are 'pet' users, and uniquely, they can have both a 'summoned' droid and a 'charmed' monster ally. This gives them additional damage, additional means of dealing with adds, reduced healing costs due to these 'meat shields', and a headstart if running away becomes the wisest option.
Bureaucrats uniquely have an XP bonus nano. They share with Meta-Physicists and Nanotechnicians, nanos that increase nano pool replenishment. They share with Engineers and Keepers the ability to cast 'chant' nanos; effects within a certain radius centered on the user, that affect party members positively or enemies negatively or both.
- Breed and Skills
- Nano Programs Auno BC nano listings
- Research Lines
- Implants and Symbiants
- Tips and Tricks
- Funcom Forum
- Czarina's Guide to the Guides:
- My Super Improved Crat Guide by jato on Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:29 pm
- Guide to the Bureaucrat Profession - version 1.2 AO Universe Guide
- High level Bureaucrat pet - The Associate Carlo Pinetti - Auno
|Professions:||Adventurer • Agent • Bureaucrat • Doctor • Enforcer • Engineer • Fixer • Keeper (Shadowlands only) • Martial Artist • Meta-Physicist • Nano-Technician • Shade (Shadowlands only) • Soldier • Trader|